Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 19.12 Christmas Event

I have been waiting to hear back from the developers about the birthday event which never showed up on my game. Now once more - no christmas event. What the hell is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Glynis Sylvester View Post
    I have been waiting to hear back from the developers about the birthday event which never showed up on my game. Now once more - no christmas event. What the hell is going on?
    Hi Glynis

On what platform are you playing ?

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Glynis

On what platform are you playing ?
    Mac

Quote Originally Posted by Glynis Sylvester View Post
    Mac
    Hi Glynis. I am afraid that the developers were unable to put on the two Events in time. They were rushing to get the iMac platform as up to date as possible.

i dont believe it

Hi Glynis. The Developers responded to the player Q & A and Anton, the Township Project Manager specifically addressed some of the issues regarding the MAC version of the game: "Since the game is primarily developed for mobile devices, it takes a lot of effort and time to make all the technical adjustments for Mac. That’s why there’re delays in releasing new content.

Disappointing, I realize, but it is what it is.

I agree and who thought a great bonus pick a trunk gift was a silly single brick. LOL. This feature is nice to help level up and decor items are great. In the bonus trunks I expected township bucks at the very least or more Christmas Decorations. This feature is not as interesting and rewarding as it could be. Building items which are always taking up too much of our barn space not a reward to me

I enjoyed the event. Overall, I reckon I received a lot more than it cost me. I looked carefully at the event as at first it didn't seem worth it for me at the time. I was really poor - caused entirely by trying to make cake which I totally regret and have given up at level 6 after wasting a fortune and building the snowman which is kind of nice but not worth it. I don't care about XP, I have no interest in levelingup, I can't build available community buildings fast enough as is. I deleted all hat scarf things - tied up tailor shop way too much but milkshakes and cookies are always easy. I finished all quests before I knew it - the bits picked up along way were nice.

I have carried on a little bit, came here to see if it was worth continuing after personal goal - sad it is not, but it was still a nice fair event

Quote Originally Posted by Christal Lavery View Post
    I agree and who thought a great bonus pick a trunk gift was a silly single brick. LOL. This feature is nice to help level up and decor items are great. In the bonus trunks I expected township bucks at the very least or more Christmas Decorations. This feature is not as interesting and rewarding as it could be. Building items which are always taking up too much of our barn space not a reward to me
    Hi Christal, there was town cash in the chests depending on which one you picked.

We did reach the goal :-)