Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for decorating tips and inspiration for Supermarket

Quote Originally Posted by RuuddeWilde View Post
    I 've choose an other parking lot next to it so my Townies can visit the shopping center by car

Today is not a busy day at the supermarket

Thank you, RuuddeWild, for showing your idea! You and Zelda have interesting ideas with adding the parking lots.

Haha, not a busy day at the supermarket; they must be snacking at an outdoor market; maybe the Italian open market?

Quote Originally Posted by Veganville View Post
    It blends well with the residential complexes and/or the modern high rises. I'd screenshot but right now that area is a bit crammed together and it's not as aesthetic as it once was.
    I am not yet at a high enough level for the residential complexes, but I agree, they look good next to it.

I like how you put the Italian open market near it; it looks like an area where there would be nearby open markets.

The balloons near the entrance look good, also, like something that would be present near the entrance to a supermarket.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Attachment 32597

I have the mountains close behind it and other tall buildings nearby so it doesnt stand out as such a big lump.
    Bessville, I like how you put smaller, more compact buildings in front of it, like the flower shop and the comic book store, which help offset the bulkiness of the supermarket. I also like all the greenery. The trees and grass help the area breathe.

Quote Originally Posted by missy. View Post
    Bessville, I like how you put smaller, more compact buildings in front of it, like the flower shop and the comic book store, which help offset the bulkiness of the supermarket. I also like all the greenery. The trees and grass help the area breathe.
    Thanks missy. - I try adding more paving and roads and even decorations to my town every now and then, usually after envying others', but I always end up going back to trees. I just can't help myself
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

I agree with the others that it blends very nicely with the Residential Complexes. Initially, I had mine set up as pictured below (screenshot from several months ago when I had just unlocked that land and was experimenting with arrangements, so don't judge the "bare bones" set up). However, I recently had to rearrange things a little, but it is still next to the Residential complexes.

If you design taking similar coloring in mind, I also think it would blend nicely with the TV station, Car Wash, and Parking Garage.

Supermarket old design.jpg
    Last edited by kitty4715; 09-07-2018 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by missy. View Post
    Thank you, RuuddeWild, for showing your idea! You and Zelda have interesting ideas with adding the parking lots.

Haha, not a busy day at the supermarket; they must be snacking at an outdoor market; maybe the Italian open market?
    Thank you Missy

I suppose they are joining a great colorfully children's event at the harbor

ETA the other parking lot fits also well with the small supermarket
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 107/Android

Hi Missy,
    this is my current , combination: the supermarket with a similar sized house beside it and the café infront.

And this was the former combination: the supermarket next to the laboratory. They match very good in colour and size I think. And put together they nearly look like one building

I put mine in a typical city setting... close to housing complexes, shopping, bowling, movies, gas station, car wash and such. Not sure why but it's not letting me upload my screen shot.
    Town: Truli
    Level: 146
    Co-op Leader: Unsinkable #UNS6W2
    Platform: Kindle Fire