Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raj

Raj

Please quit making raj a jerk....there are low , medium and high amounts for him to offer. Wouldnt it be more game friendly for raj to offer ore in amounts of 5, 10 and 15 since the foundry requires ore to make bars in amounts of 5's? 9 gold and platinum as a max amount offered by raj makes no sense. ....and when searching for other goods, simply make the 3rd box offer the maximum amount consistently. If the max for something is 12, that should always be the amount offered in the 3rd box. Otherwise, raj is wasting our time when we have to search repeatedly until we get a max amount from him. Why cause raj to be cursed at hourly? Please fix this.😊 ty
    Last edited by Rainglaze; 09-05-2018 at 09:35 AM.

Regarding Raj, I would rather have the option of hiring him for a 12-hour period for 6 or 7 TCash, since obviously no one can make the most of his service for 24 hours straight It's a waste of TCash.
    My town: Carcavelos
    Playing Township since 7 January, 2017
    Platform: Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rainglaze View Post
    Please quit making raj a jerk....there are low , medium and high amounts for him to offer. Wouldnt it be more game friendly for raj to offer ore in amounts of 5, 10 and 15 since the foundry requires ore to make bars in amounts of 5's? 9 gold and platinum as a max amount offered by raj makes no sense. ....and when searching for other goods, simply make the 3rd box offer the maximum amount consistently. If the max for something is 12, that should always be the amount offered in the 3rd box. Otherwise, raj is wasting our time when we have to search repeatedly until we get a max amount from him. Why cause raj to be cursed at hourly? Please fix this.😊 ty
    Have Dealer Quantity Offers Be Consistent is already on the Frequently Suggested Ideas list, i would be happy if only that part is implemented, since haggling with the dealer is the most annoying part of the game (for me). If they reconsider re-adjusting the maximum quantities offered, like they recently increased the amount of crops you can get, that would be a welcomed bonus!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Have Dealer Quantity Offers Be Consistent is already on the Frequently Suggested Ideas list, i would be happy if only that part is implemented, since haggling with the dealer is the most annoying part of the game (for me). If they reconsider re-adjusting the maximum quantities offered, like they recently increased the amount of crops you can get, that would be a welcomed bonus!
    Yep, definitely agree. I actually stopped hiring Raj in my higher level game for exactly that reason. Haggling in 2 games is a PITA. I've only recently hired him again to build up my ore reserves for the bouquet factory. Once that's completed, it's bye bye Raj again.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

You all are missing the point of the game and other games of the same format... If the developers made it easy the we would all be done with the game and move on and to what. If the game is not challenging we get bored. This game is all about planning with a lot of paintences. Right now I am waiting for one peach ONE to finish a task. is that fair I have to work today and have to wait for my break to check the game does anyone care I know we all need to vent take a step back and enjoy the ride it's just a game
    **Started playing August 2015** Town 145 Zoo 45 FINALLY
    Have all the factories Special projects and land expansion Zoo IS DONE
    In a small Golden League co-op 5 of us no drama we have fun
    #QM25Q2 come visit Guinn Township
    Android Tablet and phone

I completely agree that haggling with Raj is irritating.

I don't think it can be considered a part of actual gameplay, Barb, since no thought, strategy or planning goes into it. It's just a randomly annoying mechanic, and so I think suggesting it might be tweaked is perfectly legitimate comment. I suppose an analogy for this type of minor grumble would be a basketball player getting peeved if their shoelaces kept coming undone. They're not complaining the net is too high, or the ball too bouncy.. they just want their shoes to function and not actively get in their way.

Well yes it is a lot of players don't know you can haggle same as getting healcopter back early by visiting Ernie and by the way I received several free gifts from him during my visits something new. Lot of tricks and all part of game play. FYI learned them during 1st year right here on the forum
    **Started playing August 2015** Town 145 Zoo 45 FINALLY
    Have all the factories Special projects and land expansion Zoo IS DONE
    In a small Golden League co-op 5 of us no drama we have fun
    #QM25Q2 come visit Guinn Township
    Android Tablet and phone

Quote Originally Posted by barbguinn View Post
    Well yes it is a lot of players don't know you can haggle same as getting healcopter back early by visiting Ernie and by the way I received several free gifts from him during my visits something new. Lot of tricks and all part of game play. FYI learned them during 1st year right here on the forum
    I love that helicopter thing too! I believe I first heard about that here also. Once you plug into the hive mind, you find out all kinds of useful things, huh?

I agree. It frustrates me when there is a difference of 9 pieces of copper or 13 pieces. That's a big difference. I have also re-searched and come up continually with the low amount over and over. I've even had him find different products and come back for pieces of ore. Still he comes up with 9. I'm amazed at the large difference 9-13. That's a lot.

Love to have more ore from Raja too.

Things I found about Raja is if I search lower valued ore (such as copper) first then higher valued ore (such as gold), the price per piece is lower, if I search higher valued ore first then lower valued ore, the price per piece is higher.

And if I get the max amount of ore (13 for copper and silver, 9 for gold and platinum) , next time search the same ore I got the max amount of that same ore. I would search the same ore just to save time and get the max amount each time. And after a necessary switch to another search (sometimes needed something for my airplane or train), then get back to ore search for max amount again and buy the same ore again and again......