Thread: Lost progress?

Lost progress?

Hello, I opened the game this evening and all my progress from last night's play was gone - I'm back at level 1100, where I started last night. I had made it through several new ones, had bought a new 17,900 fish, etc. I'm not going to waste much energy on it, since this is just a thing to waste time with for me, but wanted to report it in case it had happened to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmichelle View Post
    Hello, I opened the game this evening and all my progress from last night's play was gone - I'm back at level 1100, where I started last night. I had made it through several new ones, had bought a new 17,900 fish, etc. I'm not going to waste much energy on it, since this is just a thing to waste time with for me, but wanted to report it in case it had happened to others.
    Hello! Deeply sorry about that Please get in touch with our Customer Support from the game settings. We'll be happy to assist you on this matter!

Today I lost the one hour free play I should have got from opening the first chest. I wrote to custoner support. Wonder if I will hear back and get my reward this time.
    Playing Township on MacOS, Fishdom on iOS

Pine Falls / level 67 / code HYCJGU

--- Wisdom of the century: There is no apostrophe in front of a plural s. ---

I was on level 2453 and was forced to update again. I'd just purchased the fishy bank, lost my levels and diamonds. Sent 10 emails (dont judge me) and they won't even respond to me. I'm so disgusted and disappointed! 3 years of play and real money! Ugh!

Oh and Valerria, I've tried sending messages. Even to YOU! Baloney! I haven't heard anything, no fix, no here is something, no refunds! Stop giving false statements!! 3 years of game play, TONS OF REAL MONEY!! Levels lost!!! UGH!!
    Last edited by dreadnought; 09-08-2018 at 08:13 PM. Reason: merged

Right, I haven't got an answer, either! And this is not the first time.
    Playing Township on MacOS, Fishdom on iOS

Pine Falls / level 67 / code HYCJGU

--- Wisdom of the century: There is no apostrophe in front of a plural s. ---

My game keeps flashing to the start up screen during play, feeding time and right now. Ugh please fix this. Its only on fishdom!!!