Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fun with the Reliable Wings IV Achievement: Does anyone else do this?

Fun with the Reliable Wings IV Achievement: Does anyone else do this?

I have my own running tally on the Reliable Wings IV achievement. The Reliable Wings IV achievement is complete when we have sent out 15 planes (sending out 15 fully loaded airplanes one after another).

My current tally is 85 planes sent one after another. I only send out one plane a day for the most part, which is part of my strategy to keep this tally going!

Does anyone else have a similar strategy, with a goal of sending out consecutive planes? What is your current tally for consecutive planes sent out? Please feel free to share your Reliable Wings IV tally! (You can see how many planes you have sent out consecutively in the Achievements area.)
    Last edited by missy.; 08-02-2019 at 01:45 AM.

Nope, I most definitely don't do that, lol. My current tally is 23. I'm very proud

I have not looked at that number in a long long time LOL I am at 3373 and still going.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I have not looked at that number in a long long time LOL I am at 3373 and still going.
    How many planes u send in 1 day ?

Quote Originally Posted by ujjwal View Post
    How many planes u send in 1 day ?
    Anything from 3 to 8 I would say.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I never(*) send a plane empty - 2671 in just about 3 years.

(*) I must have at one point because my town hall stat says 2679 but Reliable Wings says 2671. Must have been when I was younger

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Anything from 3 to 8 I would say.
    Great !
    I send only 2 planes a day sometimes only 1 .

What can I say? I get resentful when the tiny airplane just arrives uninvited and demands my stuff, lol. Apparently this resentment has always bubbled over into a petulant micro-huff in under a week, lol.

I send planes all the time when I was working on zoo needing gems I was really on top of it. 362 is my current number. At my level no issue in filling them. Fully loaded 1,368 first year playing did not do much with planes but sent a bunch of trains... Too too
    **Started playing August 2015** Town 145 Zoo 45 FINALLY
    Have all the factories Special projects and land expansion Zoo IS DONE
    In a small Golden League co-op 5 of us no drama we have fun
    #QM25Q2 come visit Guinn Township
    Android Tablet and phone

I have never sent away an empty or partially loaded plane and never will if I can help it. My streak is 1137.

Just an FYI, I have read here on the forum that you can send an EMPTY plane and still maintain your streak without the count reseting in the Reliable Wings achievement. It only restarts if you send away a partially filled plane. I have never experienced this so I truly can't confirm that that's correct, but I know I've read it here from reliable sources. Give me a minute and I'll try to find one and link to it....

Edit: Here's a thread mentioning sending empty planes and the achievement (with DD and Graylady as the trusted sources). Personally, it irks me a tiny bit that people can send empty planes and maintain their streak....feels like cheating! LOL
    Last edited by kitty4715; 09-05-2018 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Sent one more plane right after I posted, lol