Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fun with the Reliable Wings IV Achievement: Does anyone else do this?

Hmm. I probably send 90% of my planes full and 10% totally empty. I never ever part-fill. And yet my tally is at 23. If sending empty planes counted, shouldn't my number be way higher?

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Hmm. I probably send 90% of my planes full and 10% totally empty. I never ever part-fill. And yet my tally is at 23. If sending empty planes counted, shouldn't my number be way higher?
    Not to use your own words against you, but....

Get it off your chests, folks, there's no shame here - what have you done in the game that made you facepalm?

I have:
    *had several community building underway at a time and taken weeks to get the materials
    *bought the Mint and never used it once
    *excitedly blown through my last 30 clovers for a House of Luck task I hadn't actually taken
    *filled 8/9 high value plane crates and then let it time out just because I forgot it existed
    *miscounted a few crop tasks I then inevitably failed (including a silk - ugh)
    *sent ships to the wrong island at least twice
    *used up my factory goods moments before taking the factory task, forgetting the shelves were now empty
    ETA: *accidentally bought cow feed in between attempts to get Raja to offer me 15 picks

I'm certain there's more, but that's quite enough to feel like a plum. Anybody else care to share?

I have only sent 1 half full plane the very first one and yet my stats show 774 fully loaded planes and then under achievements 464/15 so that is not adding up ....
    Mary
    Co-op Peoples Choice #PE4MV6
    Town deadend
    Level 89

There is something wrong with the numbers indeed. In achievements, I have 3373 like previously state but in my stats visible to visitors I have 6084 full planes sent. I never sent a partially filled plane and do not remember if I ever sent an empty one at the beginning. The number in my stats reflects more the reality then the achievement. Really strange!
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

That's a bummer! Sorry there's something messing up the count for several of you . I guess I've been lucky so far since my numbers match perfectly. Reliable Wings: 1137/15. Fully Loaded Planes Sent: 1137.

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    Not to use your own words against you, but....
    Hahaha, yeah there was that one.. that was very early on though. It was only the once and was soon after me getting the airport. That's probably where my aversion to part-filling comes from. I do the lot or none at all. (Except for that one time I was a numpty)

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    There is something wrong with the numbers indeed. In achievements, I have 3373 like previously state but in my stats visible to visitors I have 6084 full planes sent. I never sent a partially filled plane and do not remember if I ever sent an empty one at the beginning. The number in my stats reflects more the reality then the achievement. Really strange!
    Same here, achievement says 959 trains sent, but in my stats to visitors it says 2881. Which for three years sounds closer, as I have not sent off an empty plane and usually send a few a day.
    Happy
    Town Level 153

I usually send 3-4 planes a day, more if i am doing plane task. My stats show 3658 fully loaded planes sent. My achievement shows 1376/15. And my leaderboard at airplane shows 154,551 ( no clue what that number means or how counted, lol). I haven't sent an empty or partially filled plane for a long, long time. Always get a gem, so makes it worthwhile to me
    Last edited by scorekeeper; 09-06-2018 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Typo
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 184
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Nope, I most definitely don't do that, lol. My current tally is 23. I'm very proud
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I have not looked at that number in a long long time LOL I am at 3373 and still going.
    You guys are hilarious!

Lots of good stories in this thread.
    Last edited by missy.; 08-02-2019 at 01:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    And my leaderboard at airplane shows 154,551 ( no clue what that number means or how counted, lol).
    In the window that shows the "reward" for each row and for filling them all, there's a little "bluish circle with an airplane in it" and a number. That's what goes into your leaderboard score. I usually see between 16 and 35 for each plane float by when collecting the rewards. I don't think there's a "bragging rights forum" for the airplane leaderboard