Thread: Gems

Gems

This was a part of the game at one time and I wish it was back... trading certain amount of gems for other ones that you may need.
    I have 20 Amethyst, but very little of the other ones so I'd love to be able to trade them for the ones I'm lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgoGirl View Post
    This was a part of the game at one time and I wish it was back... trading certain amount of gems for other ones that you may need.
    I have 20 Amethyst, but very little of the other ones so I'd love to be able to trade them for the ones I'm lacking.
    Aurelio still shows up and offers gem trades, or offers tcash for gems. You can read more about when he shows up and how many gems you need to have in order for him to show up in this thread.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Aurelio still shows up and offers gem trades, or offers tcash for gems. You can read more about when he shows up and how many gems you need to have in order for him to show up in this thread.
    That is a ridiculous amount of gems needed before he shows up! This amount should be lowered for those of us in lower levels of the game who need different gems then the ones we have larger quantities of.