Thread: "Fire Hydrant" townies

"Fire Hydrant" townies

I was inspired by the image in THIS POST

A glitch in the "swan pond" ended up putting the pond in the middle of a street. Then the "road crew" came along to fix it

So I thought, after 4 days of >90 degree heat, why not have one of these little "townie dramas" be a bunch of kids frolicking in the spray of a city fire hydrant. It could block traffic for a little while. It probably shouldn't be part of the "winter theme" but it would be appropriate for summer in either hemisphere.

Cute idea, I like it.

ETA: still optimistic paranormal season might result in an unpleasant end for hotdog guy tho. Preferably in graphic detail.
    Last edited by Bessville; 09-02-2018 at 07:29 AM.

#ThingsIDidntKnowINeededUntilNow
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

Great idea !

Love it! For the fall season that we’re headed into it’d be cute to see some kids hard at work raking leaves and then taking turns jumping in the pile.... I never got to do this as a child living in a place where it’s pretty much boiling hot until December then it’s just too ridiculous cold for my poor southern nature to be out and about.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia_Gardens View Post
    Love it! For the fall season that we’re headed into it’d be cute to see some kids hard at work raking leaves and then taking turns jumping in the pile.... I never got to do this as a child living in a place where it’s pretty much boiling hot until December then it’s just too ridiculous cold for my poor southern nature to be out and about.
    Kids? Raking leaves? Pfft, mine would go all limp and boneless at the very suggestion of it. Messing up the leaves somebody else raked? Entirely different.

Lolz your so right we need to have dad out there in his flannel trying desperately to get all the leaves together before the sneaky little buggers jump out of nowhere to mess it all up and run away laughing!
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.