Thread: lost coupon prizes

lost coupon prizes

dealer rental coupons that I got from yesterday's event why was lost ... just used once. even though it can be 3x for dealer rental.

Are you friends too?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaida Ajha View Post
    dealer rental coupons that I got from yesterday's event why was lost ... just used once. even though it can be 3x for dealer rental.

Are you friends too?
    The coupon was a one time use coupon. The 1/3 that you saw by the dealer meant that you had 1 coupon to use and that we can store a maximum of 3 coupons at a time. But you did not receive 3 coupons in the event and the coupon you received can't be used three times. You only received one coupon, and it seems that you used yours based on your post. So unfortunately, you will not be getting any additional coupons to use at this time (unless another one comes up as a prize sometime). If you want to continue to use the dealer, you will have to buy him with Tcash. I hope this explanation was helpful.
    Last edited by kitty4715; 09-02-2018 at 01:00 AM.

if you use one. why not write 1/1. why is it 1/3.

thank you for answering my question

Quote Originally Posted by Zaida Ajha View Post
    if you use one. why not write 1/1. why is it 1/3.

thank you for answering my question
    As kitty said, "1/3" means you "have 1 of the 3 allowable". You can save them if you get more in other events but you cannot save up more than 3. When you use the coupon, the display under the dealer disappears but if it was still displayed it would say "0/3", meaning you have none left.

This "x/y" notation is used all throughout Township although it's usually "how many you have / how many you need", If you're trying to make cow feed, it might show wheat as "1/2" meaning you have 1 but need 2, the 1 is red to highlight it. In the dealer coupon, it's "you have 1 of the maximum of 3". Slightly different but always how many your have is listed first.

Just noticed that with the October 2018 update, the dealer coupons are now just the number you have, just "1" instead of "1/3". Maybe they removed the restriction on how many you can have saved up, maybe not. In either case it clears up the thing that was causing the OP's issue.