Thread: Inviting New Co-op Members

Inviting New Co-op Members

Is there any way Playrix will update their policy on inviting new members to a Co-op?

Why can't we invite gamers who are NOT members of Co-op?

The idea of inviting gamers who are currently members of another Co-op and not allowed to invite Co-op non-members, to me, is pretty rude, not to mention unprofessional. These gamers have already made a commitment which our invitation asks them to break.

My personal Life compass has a box reserved the stuff that lives in that creepy netherworld of "not really wrong but not really right." It's that sort of icky place where the light's but out and no one wants to fix it. Stuff that makes you blurt out, "You wouldn' t!"....sort of like going out with your best freind's boyfriend.

OK...that's laying it on pretty thick, but wouldn't it be better to bring in folks who are actively looking for a Co-op to join....which is already in place. (yay!) Plus, be able to invite "free agents", rather than people who are members somewhere else.

It's always disruptive when someone leaves a Co-op, regardless of the reason. Why would we want to possibly do that to another group.

Plus, what kind of member would accept such an invitation...just because you asked.

No, I don't live in La la Land. People move to other Co-ops every day with very good reason. Some even with the support of the current Co-op, since everone understands the move will be a positive change that will provide a better fit for everyone.

Just think the current practice of inviting members away from Co-ops as a negative policy. Something that can be done in a more productive way by inviting gamers not in Co-Ops.

Ideas?

What makes you think you can only invite players to join your co-op who are already members of other co-ops?? That's never been a rule and to my knowledge it still isn't. As far as I know you can invite anyone to join as long as they are on your friends list. Maybe that's what you are confused about. They font have to be members of other co-ops but they do have to be on your friends list. So if you want to invite someone to join your co-op just add them as a friend and send the invitation

Quote Originally Posted by Bellavista View Post

Why can't we invite gamers who are NOT members of Co-op?
    You can invite gamers to your co-op if they arent already in a co-op.......just visit their town, and if they meet the minimum level for your co-op and if they have restored their co-op building then you can invite them by clicking your co-op badge which is displayed in the bottom left of your screen.

I stand corrected. Where did I get that crazy idea? So very sorry and thank you so much for the info and the life leesson...shut the mouth, fill the brain with facts before getting on the soap box.

You are gems. Thanks for setting me straight...gently. truly appreciate it.

Just saw how I got to my very wrong conclusion. All invited players have to have an updated (finished) Co-op building. I assumed that I couldn't invite them because they weren't in a Co-op, when the truth is they simply hadn't activated their Co-op building.

Thanks again. Have already extended an invite to someone on my friends list who is not currently in a Co-op op.

Really appreciate your help.