Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Stone Age House Still Available After Falling to Silver

  1. #1

    Stone Age House Still Available After Falling to Silver

    I started this regatta season in Gold League, but slipped to Silver after the first week. I bought all the decorations available during the first week. Still in Silver this week, and I just purchased another stone age house. Is this a fluke, or have I misunderstood how the yacht club decoration availability works?
    I apologize if this has been covered elsewhere, but for the life of me, I can't find it.

  2. #2
    It’s still available to me now I’m in silver, too. I wondered if it was because I already bought one

  3. #3
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,674
    Quote Originally Posted by Kesstrel Fitz View Post
    I started this regatta season in Gold League, but slipped to Silver after the first week. I bought all the decorations available during the first week. Still in Silver this week, and I just purchased another stone age house. Is this a fluke, or have I misunderstood how the yacht club decoration availability works?
    I apologize if this has been covered elsewhere, but for the life of me, I can't find it.
    You only have to reach the golden league once in a season to free ALL decorations in the yachtclub.
    After that they will stay available during the season and the interseasonal regatta.
    If you are not in gold at the end of the season then, of course, you have to get gold in the next season to 'reopen' the full yachtclub
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 08-31-2018 at 08:23 AM.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by RuuddeWilde View Post
    You only have to reach the golden league once in a season to free ALL decorations in the yachtclub.
    After that they will stay available during the season and the interseasonal regatta.
    If you are not in gold at the end of the season then, of course, you have to get gold in the next season to 'reopen' the full yachtclub
    Would you mind adding your source here please, Ruud? Would be useful to have, since I very much doubt this will be the last time the question gets asked.

  5. #5
    Moderator Nevada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Southeast England, UK
    Posts
    2,179
    As you can see; I’m currently in steel league...

    12D3FBA6-74C7-471B-BA9C-6EF1608CAD49.jpg
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

    ”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

  6. #6
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,674
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Would you mind adding your source here please, Ruud? Would be useful to have, since I very much doubt this will be the last time the question gets asked.
    This was just based on practical experience of me personal.
    Our little, only for fun playing, coop dropped out of golden so once in a while and then fortunately all decorations stayed available.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by RuuddeWilde View Post
    This was just based on practical experience of me personal.
    Our little, only for fun playing, coop dropped out of golden so once in a while and then fortunately all decorations stayed available.
    Oh ok, no worries, thanks for replying anyway

  8. #8
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,674
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Oh ok, no worries, thanks for replying anyway
    Always nice to be able to add something new to this valuable forum

  9. #9
    Thank you so much, Ruud. My team will be so excited to hear this.

  10. #10
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,674
    Quote Originally Posted by Kesstrel Fitz View Post
    Thank you so much, Ruud. My team will be so excited to hear this.
    You're welcome. Glad you asked!

    Happy racing

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •