Thread: Barn split idea....

Barn split idea....

Okay, we ALL have a barn....but in my mind, I play this game like I am designing a REAL town. There are a LOT of things that I would store in a "barn" but construction materials and ingots of gold, silver, and platinum (from the mine) would definitely NOT be in my barn.

The barn should hold ALL the stuff I grow and later make in my factories....

How about a Builders Warehouse that you could build partway through the game that you could transfer your building materials into!! That way, you also know what BUILDING materials you are lacking in a much more easy manner.

I would ALSO create a VAULT for the things we mine and turn into the gold/silver ingots. Again, after a certain point in the game, you can purchase a VAULT to hold your bricks of precious metals instead of taking up space in "the barn" (again not a place *I* would put precious metals).

These new items (Builders Warehouse & Vault) would not be available until you get to level 35 or higher. I get SOO frustrated when my barn is full and I really NEED all the stuff I grow and create in my factories but in order to make room, I need to get rid of SOMETHING....and since I don't know what new BUILDING materials I am going to get on my next trains, I end up selling stuff I end up needing the next time around.

Anyone else like this idea??

Please see this thread

Also see the list here of building materials needed

You can also find much more info on wiki for the town, zoo and factories.