Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Activity a bit lagging lately

Activity a bit lagging lately

Emptying trains and planting fields are a bit laggy or herky-jerky again, like a couple of updates ago....ugh.
    Tricia J
    iPad Air 2
    Town: Moo Baa Bay
    Co-op: Sunnyvale
    Level: 88
    Zoo schmoo.

You're on IOS and got yesterday's update already, right? Maybe it gets better, when Android and Kindle have their update, too... did you have the impression it got better last time after some time?

My iOS update started jerky as well, but dumping memory, and a complete power-down and restart (not reinstall) cleared it up!
    One-Eye 57 town name: Tundra Prime
    started Township: Feb. 16, 2016 Platform: IOS (on iPad)
    Town Level: 177; Zoo: 188/188.
    Co-Op: Cajun Country 2 (w/ green shield & butterfly) #CJEG7J

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    You're on IOS and got yesterday's update already, right? Maybe it gets better, when Android and Kindle have their update, too... did you have the impression it got better last time after some time?
    Hi, yes it did but thought because so many were having the issue that they tweaked something. Maybe it will get better. I’ll wait and see. It’s not that annoying, just slightly.
    Tricia J
    iPad Air 2
    Town: Moo Baa Bay
    Co-op: Sunnyvale
    Level: 88
    Zoo schmoo.

okiedo, thx Tricia for replying, then we'll wait and see and hope it's over soon -- there's enough waiting in the game already
    ETA: I see that score just wrote that Kindle update is out, yay - still waiting for Android here.
    (hey, since when is Kindle earlier than Android? <g,d&r> [grinning, ducking & running] )

thank you, too, One-Eye, for the hint!
    Last edited by _DD_; 08-30-2018 at 07:18 AM.

DD, I got my android update last night! Usually I got my update later than most of you guys. I checked and checked and suddenly Google play store had the “update” sign by the township app! It should be there now!

Thanks, hchl! I keep checking (not here yet, maybe they started at other/your end of the world? *g*), but good to know it's out!!

Try closing down the app (swipe up or whatever), then tuning th iPad off. Give it a rest while you ice your wrist for a minute and power up.

Turning the device off without closing the app doesn't seem to do it.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 102 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

Why are my swans, who normally swim in the pond, swimming on grass while the pond sits nearby? Anyone else with rogue swans? Anyway it’s DISTURBING!!

Lavinia Springs,
    coop “No Regatta” cherry logo, #NQYVVF
    Last edited by Alina Winterberry; 08-30-2018 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alina Winterberry View Post
    Why are my swans, who normally swim in the pond, swimming on grass while the pond sits nearby? Anyone else with rogue swans? Anyway it’s DISTURBING!!

Lavinia Springs,
    coop “No Regatta” cherry logo, #NQYVVF
    This is not bug, this is paranormal
    Screenshot_2018-08-30-21-34-40-1.jpg
    Last edited by Mimy; 08-30-2018 at 07:38 PM.