Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Updated Edit Mode functionality

Updated Edit Mode functionality

So.. no more 'hide' button in edit mode? That's a shame, huh? I know quite a few of us said so already as part of the Update thread, but I wanted to give it a chance to get into the Wish List formally, so it's harder to overlook in the inevitable post-update hubbub.

Thank you Bess! I was going to start a thread like this myself and forgot, so thanks for keeping it in everyone's mind with this thread. I DESPERATELY want the hide button back on the primary edit mode page! Yes, I know that if you select an object in your town OR click on one of the edit subareas (pavement, road, ground type), then the hide button will be accessible. But this is not convenient! If I select an object to access hide mode, then as soon as I put that object back in it's place, all buildings are visible again. I can't keep the hide mode activated and move multiple things at one time. If I select pavement/road or ground type in order to get access to the hide button, I can get the hide activated "permanently" until I manually disable it, BUT I can't pick up any of the objects in my town from pavement/road/ground mode, so I have to enable hide, then exit pavement/road/ground mode in order to move an object. I spent a fair amount of time using edit mode yesterday, and it was a terrible experience without the Hide Button always accessible.

Current view of edit mode:
    New Edit.jpg

Old view - Please bring back the "Hide" button on the primary edit page!!
    Old Edit.jpg
    Last edited by kitty4715; 08-29-2018 at 08:48 PM.

I use the “hide” button frequently - for all sorts of reasons, but primarily because we all have little hidden nooks and crannies that got overlooked when building our towns. I can’t tell you how often I have found one that saved me a whole section redo.

PLEASE, PLEASE Developers, restore the hide feature.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    I use the “hide” button frequently - for all sorts of reasons, but primarily because we all have little hidden nooks and crannies that got overlooked when building our towns. I can’t tell you how often I have found one that saved me a whole section redo.

PLEASE, PLEASE Developers, restore the hide feature.
    I agree if it wasn't for I would hav never found two of my fields I had

William Shannon
    I agree! I would also like the hide button in the edit mode itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    So.. no more 'hide' button in edit mode? That's a shame, huh? I know quite a few of us said so already as part of the Update thread, but I wanted to give it a chance to get into the Wish List formally, so it's harder to overlook in the inevitable post-update hubbub.
    I agree !
    I would like to see hide button again in edit mode .

Yes, please
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

yes, please bring back the "Hide" button as before.

Please make the 'hide' button visible again soon!

Bring back the hide button or give us enough land we do not have to squish stuff together and find stuff that is hidden.
    Mary
    Co-op Peoples Choice #PE4MV6
    Town deadend
    Level 89