Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Co-op member opted in TODAY & now set to racing

Hi Deano

Pink said in her post 2 above yours that she had contacted cs, and they were moved into another race!
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 167

Hi Pink,

thank you for your reply. We're the iMac group so the race is still on. There was once huge bug on iMac platform so our regattas start one day later than others. One of my co-leaders reported the issue over to the Playrix support. The problem is we can not win even if we each do all 16 tasks at 135 points. The advantage of one player brings at least 2000 points.
    Thanks for the advice. Appreciated.
    Best wishes
    Ora

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    One of our members thought that she had to opt in to take part in next week's Interseasonal, so changed her race settings accordingly. She is now showing as racing, which is not supposed to happen. Both the co-op board and tasklist show her as racing.

We have reported this and I've also contacted Anna. I'm wondering if it's a coding error in the new update as she is on ios.

Has this happened to anyone else?
    Hi, Pink, yes, it has happened to me. Like your team member, I am on iOS.

I have my own co-op (I am the sole member), so luckily no one else is affected. But I am now showing as Racing, and I had set myself to Not Racing.
    Last edited by missy.; 08-02-2019 at 01:41 AM. Reason: correction

Quote Originally Posted by missy. View Post
    But I am now showing as Racing, and I had set myself to Not Racing.
    Missy, during inter seasonal races it does not matter what you have set, playrix sets everyone to racing. This is so in coops with more then one person everyone in coop gets the rewards. Since we are not really racing, just completing chests, it does not matter if you do a task or not. This week does not effect the league you are in, you are not moved up or down.
    Happy
    Town Level 153

Quote Originally Posted by CPRK4 View Post
    Missy, during inter seasonal races it does not matter what you have set, playrix sets everyone to racing. This is so in coops with more then one person everyone in coop gets the rewards. Since we are not really racing, just completing chests, it does not matter if you do a task or not. This week does not effect the league you are in, you are not moved up or down.
    Oh, okay! Thanks for the explanation, CPRK4.

Yes, that is what I am saying. And we did contact support and got back an arrogant reply, we need to buy tasks in order to win!! Next funny thing happened afterwards: their score was lowered. We didn't win. Now we are boycotting this race and waiting for some serious reply from Playrix and maybe an apology. We're paying real cash for this game and their service is appalling.