Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Co-op member opted in TODAY & now set to racing

Co-op member opted in TODAY & now set to racing

One of our members thought that she had to opt in to take part in next week's Interseasonal, so changed her race settings accordingly. She is now showing as racing, which is not supposed to happen. Both the co-op board and tasklist show her as racing.

We have reported this and I've also contacted Anna. I'm wondering if it's a coding error in the new update as she is on ios.

Has this happened to anyone else?
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

She might show as racing in the coop building even if she's not in the current race. I'm not sure what you mean by task list - is she showing under statistics?
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 102 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

Hi yes, I meant the stats. She is able to access the taskboard so is officially racing.

Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

What happened to fair game?

I just discovered that my co-op Proteus (5 members - 5 active racers) races against the co-op with 6 active racers. So we will lose the race even though we'll do all 16 tasks nad pay Playrix 60 T-cash.
    Is that fair? Usually, the race was between co-ops with the same number of active racers. Is that now a new policy? What happened to the fairness in the game?
    I'm enclosing screenshots as proof.
    Thanks for the reaction if there will be any.
    Ora leader

I can’t see your attached pics, judging by the time you posted this I assume your pics attached were taken during the race and not after it had finished otherwise the team could’ve added a player once the results were in. You are always only ever paired with the same amount of people racing, that doesn’t mean the same amount in the team, just those set to race

The names of the screenshot files say that they were taken at 5PM today, their local time. So, if they're a regular regatta, it's Post-Race. If they're on Windows, it's Mid-Race. We'd need to know which.

unfair game play by Playrix.

With 13 hours to go in this regatta. a team we had been up against all week added a new payer and proceeded to gain a new players points. For the first 3 days this team had 3 players and with 14 hours to go in the regatta a 4th player showed up. This did not happen until the game update showed up. TI think this is his is unfair play by Playrix for allowing this to happen. how can you add a new person after the game has begun for 3 days..

If this isn't fixed then I am out and will tell the world of how bad the developers are and no quality control of the product. I THINK THIS SHOULD BE A NEW DISCUSSION TOPIC AT all PAX meetings.

Thanks for reading this. I have submitted the appropriate in game support screen shots...

Quote Originally Posted by pcedtech View Post
    With 13 hours to go in this regatta. a team we had been up against all week added a new payer and proceeded to gain a new players points. For the first 3 days this team had 3 players and with 14 hours to go in the regatta a 4th player showed up. This did not happen until the game update showed up. TI think this is his is unfair play by Playrix for allowing this to happen. how can you add a new person after the game has begun for 3 days..

If this isn't fixed then I am out and will tell the world of how bad the developers are and no quality control of the product. I THINK THIS SHOULD BE A NEW DISCUSSION TOPIC AT all PAX meetings.

Thanks for reading this. I have submitted the appropriate in game support screen shots...
    Hi, it may be worth contacting Anna Petrova too by pm. Include your support ID number.

This happened in our co-op too. One of our members opted in the day after our race started, so I posted here to see if this had occurred to anyone else. This might be what has happened in your opponents team.

I contacted support and Anna, and we were moved to another race, as our member started on tasks feeling guilty about being opted in. Good luck!
    Last edited by dreadnought; 09-03-2018 at 07:56 PM. Reason: removed link to this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ora Pera View Post
    I just discovered that my co-op Proteus (5 members - 5 active racers) races against the co-op with 6 active racers. So we will lose the race even though we'll do all 16 tasks nad pay Playrix 60 T-cash.
    Is that fair? Usually, the race was between co-ops with the same number of active racers. Is that now a new policy? What happened to the fairness in the game?
    Hi Ora, if you are still racing, contact support and include your screenshots. This happened in our team and another player has also posted the same issue.

Even if your race is over, it might be worth contacting support anyway, to ensure that the devs are on top of the situation. Good luck!
    Last edited by dreadnought; 09-03-2018 at 07:56 PM. Reason: removed links to this thread, added quote

Let me get this right, are you saying that there is one team (in your case pink that would be your team), that has scored upto 2160 points more than is actually possible for all the other teams in the race? Screenshot that please and send to support if correct?