Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mystery Tasks

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_minute View Post
    Confessions of a mystery task addict... Sent out all ships to Olivia Isle for an upcoming plane needing Olives. Then took a mystery task... "Send 10 ships to Frutus Isle". Ouch. Feeling the burn!
    Sounds like me last week.

Sent ships to fisherman's isle....only to get a mystery task of coconuts. Coconuts have been the bane of my existence lately.
    Town: Is it supposed to stay the same?
    Co-op: Global Ninja Farmers (Tag: #GRRK3R)
    Level: 115 . . . .
    Friend Code: A8QUW3

Active Since: September 2016

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_minute View Post
    Confessions of a mystery task addict... Sent out all ships to Olivia Isle for an upcoming plane needing Olives. Then took a mystery task... "Send 10 ships to Frutus Isle". Ouch. Feeling the burn!
    I always make sure at least half my ships are in port, I have at least 10 silk trees and gems to activate a double crop boost and trains ready to go before I click the mystery box. So far it's mostly warded off those tasks and I've mainly been getting HoL, ore mining and zoo order tasks from them. Out of the past 2 weeks, I've only had 1 ships to Tropica Island task out of the mystery box.

i took the mystery task three times a while back. I got silk trees which left me dead in the water for well over half a day. The next one was grapes when all my ships were already out to other islands, and the last one was coats. I’ve never taken another one. When you have a two man co-op, getting done fast is a priority or you end up in the bottom three.

This season we have the mystery task (ugh) the clay task (which takes as many mine tools as two 135 point ore tasks, yuk) and sending a number of ships out to islands. All three are my most hated tasks. For four weeks!

My co-op has complained repeatedly about ? tasks. I got a manufacturing task when my factory was backed up with other items. A member got a "surprise" 12-hour growing task in the late afternoon and swears she it not racing any more. Tasks take planning. Getting a ship task when all your ships are heading to other islands is irksome. We are levels 135 to 145 and have vowed to not race next time the ? tasks and ship tasks are on the menu. We dumped over 600 tasks to get 32 doable tasks -- and that was with doing the ? tasks. Dump-a-thon again!

I like them. I’ve been burned a few times but I still like them. Even when I’ve just sent ships to fishermen’s and pick up a task for tropica, I groan & leave the ships to it
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9