Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new update blip

new update blip

I've just updated my ipad and was looking at the new expansions wondering how I was going to use them when I noticed something odd. I have swans walking on the grass and cars driving through the pond. The pond has somehow got moved into the middle of the road. I have been trying to upload a picture but upload fails each time. I will have to report it as the game will not allow me to move the pond back to it's original position.

That's a pain, salmo. Here's a link to some basic info about posting images on the forum. I know it's not really what you need, but it's marginally better than just saying I'm sorry to hear you've got a glitch. Realising that I needed to edit my images to 5:3 first to upload directly was the trick for me on iOS, but there's info for other platforms on there too.

Edit: I'm an idiot, you said your iPad, lol
    Last edited by Bessville; 08-27-2018 at 12:03 PM.

My pond is in its original place, but my swans escaped from it and are “swimming” in nearby grass.

Correction: swans are actually where they should be, it’s the pond that moved.
    Last edited by Nana; 08-27-2018 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    My pond is in its original place, but my swans escaped from it and are “swimming” in nearby grass.

For everyone with this problem, put your swan pond in storage and take it back out. Btw you need to tap on the swans to lift it and only replacing wont solve it.

Morning Goofy ! ...thank you!, my swans are so happy to be back in water again. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zena View Post
    Morning Goofy ! ...thank you!, my swans are so happy to be back in water again. Lol
    Morning Zena, but don't rotate them as Nana has found out they will escape again

No worries Goofy..my pond will stay as it now..thank you again.

Thanks Goofy! My swans were all weird too, but are now fixed thanks to you. Although I do wish I could rotate them. They're just not quite how I like them this way round. Ah well.

Thank you for the link you posted Bessville but I still can't work out how to resize the picture on my ipad.

Salmo you must pick it up by the swans. then you should be able to put it in storage , also maybe rotate it before trying to put it in storage.