Thread: "Complete tutorial" action step

"Complete tutorial" action step

I downloaded this game in order to receive points for another game i play regularly, Wheel of Fortune. I was supposed to receive the points after downloading the game and completing the tutorial. It was a minimal amount of points so I thought it wouldn't take much time. I have been playing Gardenscapes for two days and I don't know where the tutorial is or how to complete it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Becbec View Post
    I downloaded this game in order to receive points for another game i play regularly. I was supposed to receive the points after downloading the game and completing the tutorial. It was a minimal amount of points so I thought it wouldn't take much time. I have been playing Gardenscapes for two days and I don't know where the tutorial is or how to complete it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    Hi Becbec,

I have deleted your last post because of the offensive language and tone within it.

Usually the tutorial of a game is the first 5 or so levels. It is best to check whether you have received your points.
    Last edited by hyacinth; 12-18-2016 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Removed ref. to non-Playrix game

Please help me!! I SHOULD should have at least 500 stars by now and well over 50000 coins. I have downloaded 2 different games and waited and waited for the stars and coins to appear but they have not. I'm very upset. my username is Miss Vikki