Thread: Problems with game

Problems with game

I’m on level 1606 it won’t let me continue my game unless I download Gardenscapes.
    I downloaded GardenScapes but when I hit my play button to continue in Homescapes it take me to “play Gardenscapes” icon instead of the next level

HELP

Quote Originally Posted by Kbcollectibles03 View Post
    I’m on level 1606 it won’t let me continue my game unless I download Gardenscapes.
    I downloaded GardenScapes but when I hit my play button to continue in Homescapes it take me to “play Gardenscapes” icon instead of the next level

HELP
    Hi!

That means that you reached the end of available levels, and the Gardenscapes window is just a suggestion, not something that you *have to* do.
    You will have to wait until new levels are added each week, so you can continue with the game.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support

I'm at level 43 and I finally cleared the board! Unfortunately, it still showed that I had inner more grassy patch to clear. At this point I was also out of moves. I should be at level 44 now.

game says it is updating and is 40% done has been this way for a week now and wont load the next room to decorate. I can still play levels but can't do any tasks. It doesn't matter if it is connected to WiFi or data and I have even tried to see if getting away from my house (like going into town where signal is good) would make a difference and it don't. Please help. Also already tried uninstalling and reinstalling, restarted phone as well.Screenshot_20181026-124708.jpgScreenshot_20181026-124708.jpg
    Last edited by Nancy Belt; 10-26-2018 at 11:40 PM.

Dobrý den resetovala jsem mobil včera a dneska zapla mobil. Hned jsem si chtěla zahrát hru homescapes a vykázalo mi to úrovně a chce abych to brala od znova, poraďte mi jak se vrátit zpět k dalším úrovním.