Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Township Times 14

Township Times 14

So, like, I have this really cool idea. What if Playrix made a special league for the really hard core Regatta players. Let’s see here, it should be a metal more precious than gold. I’ve got it, call it a Platinum League! What do you think? You don’t have to thank me, it’s just part of what I do.

Playrix has added two new factories this year, the last one being available at level 87. Since the last community building was at level 82, maybe a new one at level 87? We can hope.

“And btw: I don't see how anyone could ever get to the end of Township.” Just starting out with the game, I can certainly understand someone making a comment like that. But there are probably a lot of players here on the Forum who have indeed gotten to the end. It takes about 4 years?

Speaking of that, my wife and I were looking at new games just last night and we found a cutie on the Play Store which we are now playing. Yes, I am being unfaithful to Township. But while I was searching, of course I saw Township and just for fun looked at the Playrix advertisement. And there I saw pictures with captions, I.E. “Grow Your Business”, “Open Your Own Zoo”, and my favorite was “Travel To New Lands”. Just think, New Lands, Wow! This one had a picture of Tropica.

Do I break #12 if I tell someone the name of my new game in a PM?

There are lots of Forum members I am seeing with a new game icon showing a friendly cloud holding a plane. I still like that event and always enjoy playing it.

Hey, guess what? The Inter-Seasonal Week is coming soon and you know what that means. Yepper, it is about time for some more Township Trooper spam. Has anyone tried that? I'll pass.

Have a serene Sunday
    Town - DALISCAPE
    Coop - seul en mer(#SEU82G)
    Be kind.

So on point l... I just had my 3 year anniversary and only thing keeping me playing is my coop friends... I have found another game actually one that showed up on the video... So far quite challenging. It's not a match game not my cup of tea... saying that I will be around to see what happens I do like TS some times I just like to look at my townies and see what they are doing
    ❤️
    Last edited by barbguinn; 08-26-2018 at 02:44 PM.
    **Started playing August 2015** Town 145 Zoo 45 FINALLY
    Have all the factories Special projects and land expansion Zoo IS DONE
    In a small Golden League co-op 5 of us no drama we have fun
    #QM25Q2 come visit Guinn Township
    Android Tablet and phone

After 4.5 years I still open the game every day but I play a lot less. Found a different kind of game and I am still on the lookout for a building one. Did not try one yet.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Ah yes, the news - poor Cobalt, I give you credit for trying to find anything “newsy” about Township these days.

I too find myself on the hunt for a new game. I find Playrix more and more disconnected from their players. Announce “sneak peeks” on Facebook, then stiff us with something Regatta related the next day instead of sneak peeks. Probably because they really have nothing worth peeking at. LOL

Screw the Platinum League - how about a “Bored Senseless League.”

What are/is Township Trooper spam?

Update: Now FB is featuring the HOL for Sunday’s post. No peeks here either.
    An upset beta tester already gave this lackluster update game away, I think. Upset to miss the end of our last event for just some land expansion(s).
    Last edited by Nana; 08-26-2018 at 03:12 PM.
    Level 164
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Good morning Nana,
    You made me laugh, thanks for that.
    It's that guy that got banned. Soon it will be time for his ghost to
    Tout that weird thing they do in the interseasonal week.

We will hope for the best, yet hunt for innovation in other games, yes?

Have blessed Sunday
    Town - DALISCAPE
    Be kind.

Oh yeah - the “ghost” - thanks for the reminder.
    Level 164
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Banana View Post
    So, like, I have this really cool idea. What if Playrix made a special league for the really hard core Regatta players. Let’s see here, it should be a metal more precious than gold. I’ve got it, call it a Platinum League! What do you think? You don’t have to thank me, it’s just part of what I do.
    If you have new ideas on how to improve the game, you should really post them in the wish list sub-forum. This is actually a really cool idea, but Playrix staff are highly unlikely to see it buried in the lounge.

An appropriate thread title will make this easier to find, too. Maybe something like "Regatta Platinum League".
    Not that I'm tryna tell you how to post... Just, want everyone to see this cool new suggestion.

I hope you get some support for this
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Uh, Nevada, are you serious or being ironically funny? The suggested Platinum League has many comments/threads on the Forum.

I think Cobalt was being funny.
    Level 164
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Ah, Nevada, I can never quite get British Humor (tm). My son-in-law is from Manchester and I still don't understand his "jokes" (quotes on purpose).

On the other hand, I find Monty Python to be hilarious. Buddy, looking forward to Township Troopers Spam Spam Eggs Spam Baked Beans and Spam.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post

On the other hand, I find Monty Python to be hilarious. Buddy, looking forward to Township Troopers Spam Spam Eggs Spam Baked Beans and Spam.
    Get out the Holy Hand Grenades. Its the only way to stop the onslaught.
    Town - DALISCAPE
    Be kind.