Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: August 2018 update

Thank you, Nevada! saviour of the non-FB's
    that was indeed among those I found at Ruud's link - just that I couldn't see much of it, cos it was covered from several sides with ASKing to register. Highly annoying.

hchl, also thanks for the list and the pics good also, cos your link for me goes to a site only that wants me to register at FB....

I am wondering also what the regatta help might be - a person, a map, more money...? lol

Yay.....land!!!!

I hope no new factories...
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 184
    Platform: Kindle Fire

You're welcome, DD! I was wondering about the regatta help also.

My link would only give us more pic about the improved edit mode, the new additional thumbnail pictures from top to bottom are: houses, CB, factories, farm, decorations, and "star" that I do not know what is that.....

We can store a bunch of each categories in one go, such as all houses in the temporary storage......, I guess. see the pic here:
    40083572_262030154635633_3445813336292196352_n.jpg40075828_262030071302308_4664299037090906112_n.jpg
    Don't know if I got the right one, it is difficult to view the pic when uploaded them....
    Last edited by hchl; 08-26-2018 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hchl View Post
    My link would only give us more pic about the improved edit mode, the new additional thumbnail pictures from top to bottom are: houses, CB, factories, farm, decorations, and "star" that I do not know what is that.....
    Your pics were sufficient for seeing things, hchl but knowing what it is is of course great. And moving stuff with categories, wow, that's good also. Still enough single deco* everywhere, lol, but that is already a real advantage.

* maybe the star shows that you have "marked" 12 single decos (how ever), and those will be moved...

Did I get that right that someone posted beta pics before the update is out (on Playrix' FB page??), or are these now more sneak peeks?

Maybe I should not reveal it here? Someone might be in trouble? I hope not! It is not from the official site, so let’s keep quiet,ok?

I think the star is for the first musician, the first scientist, the first policeman ...
    ----------------------------------------------
    Level: 129
    Zoo level: 34
    Town: Lucky Town
    Co-op: Happy Dragon
    Device: Android

If you look at the list, it seems obvious that the star denotes the 'specials' under the yellow hat. The other five tabs are there, so it must be that.

Not sure if I would use the 'remove all of a certain type of item' button. I would have though being able to highlight a section and then pressing edit would have been better. We'll have to wait and see.
    Level: 208
    Co-op: Green Gables #GRE4SU
    Friend code: PFSFZF
    Player Since: May 2015

Maybe I should not reveal it here? Someone might be in trouble? I hope not! It is not from the official site, so let’s keep quiet,ok?
    oh sure! no word!

except maybe the question (but whispering!): did you exchange the pic? I would swear it had a little 12 on the star, that's why I mentioned that number above - ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Town View Post
    I think the star is for the first musician, the first scientist, the first policeman ...
    ha! thx, that is very well possible - another category then

ETA: and thanks also, boby not that obvious for some, it seems.
    Last edited by _DD_; 08-26-2018 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    except maybe the question (but whispering!): did you exchange the pic? I would swear it had a little 12 on the star, that's why I mentioned that number above - ? .....
    Ah! For a while I didn't know what you mean about "little 12 on the star".
    I didn't exchange anything, just post what I've got from the site......
    If you look carefully at the picture in my first post of this thread, the star thumbnail was highlighted, and at the left vertical bar of these thumbnail, it is the barn, town sign, city hall, heli pad, museum, market...... and the cursor is on the first item "the barn". I believe the star was clicked, so it was shown: there's 12 item in this category, and those were barn, town sign etc.

When you look at the second post with pic in it, the 1st thumbnail ("houses") was clicked (and there's the 55 on houses) and at the right vertical bar, it was shown each type of houses, and how many are there (in your town? or in the temp storage?).....
    Last edited by hchl; 08-27-2018 at 01:53 AM.

Ah! For a while I didn't know what you mean about "little 12 on the star".
    I didn't exchange anything, just post what I've got from the site......
    If you look carefully at the picture in my first post of this thread, the star thumbnail was highlighted,
    ooh, second pic! duh, lol! sorry and thanks for the explanation, hchl!
    now I see it. The star would then be for our special buildings... interesting idea they had there.
    And for a change for the town building, not the regatta.