Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: August 2018 update

Cdosr is exactly right - CBs are decorative only!

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    While that would really be nice, unfortunately you cannot interact with any of the Community Buildings and it's unlikely this new one would be any different. Community Buildings are just eye candy for your town and they increase your population cap, allowing for more housing. That's it.
    I know, I know... just wishful thinking

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    ...Community Buildings are just eye candy for your town...
    Well, some of them are What's the opposite of eye candy, anyway? Probably something too rude to mention, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zena View Post
    There's a Playrix poll out on FB for a new CB coming soon..which one would you like is the question, a Hardware Store or Pool Room? , I voted Hardward Store. Lol
    NOOO!!! Please not a new community building! I'm 6 glass away from finishing my last one and thought I would finally have room in my barn. Aaargh!
    Last edited by JJay; 09-02-2018 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Well, some of them are What's the opposite of eye candy, anyway? Probably something too rude to mention, lol
    Easy answer. Opposite of eye candy is eye sore. We have lots of those.

Might be the last to notice, but I've just spotted people in one set of the deck/sun chairs!

ETA: seems the swimming pool, noodle shop and shark trampoline have also had a makeover.
    Last edited by boby1172; 09-02-2018 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Easy answer. Opposite of eye candy is eye sore. We have lots of those.
    You're so right. And yet, my brain went right to b*tt-lemons. Ah well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    They’re like Harry Potter’s jelly beans....some taste good and some are booger or earwax flavoured lol

Quote Originally Posted by boby1172 View Post
    Might be the last to notice, but I've just spotted people in one set of the deck/sun chairs!

ETA: seems the swimming pool, noodle shop and shark trampoline have also had a makeover.
    I am not liking the new swimming pool....looks like a kiddie pool now. Please bring the old one back.

I like the people eating at the noodle stand...that makes sense

Why, oh why do they redo decos that NO one has complained about?? If Playrix wants to redo things, start on the ugly apartments!!

Morning cdosr..I was only Kidding about the CB..just a little Aussies humour happpening