Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: August 2018 update

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hi everyone,

Kindly note, that the situation when the gift was not properly delivered is resolved. Thanks a lot for your help with identifying the issue!

Please have in mind, that the gift icon appears on the left of your screen after you accept the newspaper with 5 T-cash reward. Tapping the 'Get gift' button will also unlock the special avatars in your town hall.

Hey kitty4715,

This is absolutely correct You will unlock new avatars and new elements for the fountain on your next anniversaries.

Hey Magnolia Township,

The BFF Fountain consists of five elements. To assemble it, unlock a new element for each year you spend in the game.

Hope this was helpful, guys. Don't hesitate to contact us, if you have any further questions.

Regards,
    Anna
    Okay, guess I'm blocking something out. I got the fountain for 3 years, shows the cow,sheep , duck with 3 ducklings. I know I read about the 5 ELEMENTS TO build and was expecting something like the cake, etc to have to build. But have yet to see how to build. Now here it says to assemble it, unlock a new element for each year you spent in the game. How do you do this?
    Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bluedaffodils View Post
    Okay, guess I'm blocking something out. I got the fountain for 3 years, shows the cow,sheep , duck with 3 ducklings. I know I read about the 5 ELEMENTS TO build and was expecting something like the cake, etc to have to build. But have yet to see how to build. Now here it says to assemble it, unlock a new element for each year you spent in the game. How do you do this?
    Thanks in advance.
    You don't need to do anything but just to wait... The day you will have completed another year of playing your fountain will be upgraded and a new profile pic unlocked.

I am happy with the new update especially the new way to redo our towns. Makes life easier.

There's a Playrix poll out on FB for a new CB coming soon..which one would you like is the question, a Hardware Store or Pool Room? , I voted Hardward Store. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zena View Post
    There's a Playrix poll out on FB for a new CB coming soon..which one would you like is the question, a Hardware Store or Pool Room? , I voted Hardward Store. Lol
    When you said Pool Room i thought of a swimming pool first But it turns out they are referring to billiard:

IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Hi Zena. Not sure I care about either one. However, will it increase population? Will we get new housing? Those are what interests me.

Morning dreadnought...sorry about that and thank you for the pic. It's an Aussie habit and I wrote Pool Room. Lol!

Morning Nana.. we can get our saws and axes sharpened at the hardware store lol , guess my brick/slab/ glass selling days are over for awhile lol
    If we get new houses ..please make them pretty and not to many. Lol

As it’s not a factory or an extra storage shed I can’t say I particularly care for the hard ware store. I prefer the pool hall (American here so that’s what we call it ) I think our towns could use a bit of night life. And yes, yes, please can we have some new SMALLER housing! Lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Zena View Post
    I voted Hardware store, too. Maybe we will be able to buy hammers, nails, saws and screwdrivers there (for barn and zoo upgrades, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Hellensville View Post
    I voted Hardware store, too. Maybe we will be able to buy hammers, nails, saws and screwdrivers there (for barn and zoo upgrades, etc.)
    While that would really be nice, unfortunately you cannot interact with any of the Community Buildings and it's unlikely this new one would be any different. Community Buildings are just eye candy for your town and they increase your population cap, allowing for more housing. That's it.