Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Day night cycle

  1. #1

    Day night cycle

    It would be great to have a day night cycle and some festive themed looks(like Christmas or halloween or ester, new year etc.) to the town and decorations also.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ud23 View Post
    It would be great to have a day night cycle
    Hi
    Day/night cycle is already ruled out by devs . U can see full list here
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...Time-(Or-Ever)

  3. #3
    ...and Christmas, Halloween, Easter and (Chinese) New Year do happen, deco-wise, both ingame and for us to buy, at the appropriate times.

  4. #4
    So this time will Chritmas theme come ?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ujjwal View Post
    So this time will Chritmas theme come ?

    It's a long time before Christmas comes but first there will be Township's birthday theme and then the Halloween decorations are next.
    Town Name: Falcon......
    Level: 79
    Zoo: Hate It
    Playing on Android/iOS
    Friend Code: WMUVMM
    Always Full but will be "Happy to Help"!
    Co-op: Cat Show Boating
    #CH6E5M

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by King Falcon View Post
    It's a long time before Christmas comes but first there will be Township's birthday theme and then the Halloween decorations are next.
    Okay ,
    Thanks!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ujjwal View Post
    So this time will Chritmas theme come ?
    ...and what do you mean with "this time"? it was here before, as I said - or if you check the announcements here in the News section (no idea where the 2017 announcement is, but xmas did happen, ingame, I'd say).

    If it's a "question" about the Windows version again, you know the answer (different version and all that) meanwhile. ;-)

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ...and what do you mean with "this time"? it was here before, as I said - or if you check the announcements here in the News section (no idea where the 2017 announcement is, but xmas did happen, ingame, I'd say).

    If it's a "question" about the Windows version again, you know the answer (different version and all that) meanwhile. ;-)
    DD i was playing on windows in 2017 so no christmas theme or other themes . Now in 2018 i started playing on android so dont know about christmas theme yet but now i know .
    Last edited by ujjwal; 08-26-2018 at 01:10 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •