Thread: Day night cycle

Day night cycle

It would be great to have a day night cycle and some festive themed looks(like Christmas or halloween or ester, new year etc.) to the town and decorations also.

Quote Originally Posted by Ud23 View Post
    It would be great to have a day night cycle
    Hi
    Day/night cycle is already ruled out by devs . U can see full list here
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...Time-(Or-Ever)

...and Christmas, Halloween, Easter and (Chinese) New Year do happen, deco-wise, both ingame and for us to buy, at the appropriate times.

So this time will Chritmas theme come ?

Quote Originally Posted by ujjwal View Post

It's a long time before Christmas comes but first there will be Township's birthday theme and then the Halloween decorations are next.
    Town Name: Falcon......
    Level: 79
    Zoo: Hate It
    Playing on Android/iOS
    Friend Code: WMUVMM
    Always Full but will be "Happy to Help"!
    Co-op: Cat Show Boating
    #CH6E5M

Quote Originally Posted by King Falcon View Post
    It's a long time before Christmas comes but first there will be Township's birthday theme and then the Halloween decorations are next.
    Okay ,
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ujjwal View Post
    ...and what do you mean with "this time"? it was here before, as I said - or if you check the announcements here in the News section (no idea where the 2017 announcement is, but xmas did happen, ingame, I'd say).

If it's a "question" about the Windows version again, you know the answer (different version and all that) meanwhile. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ...and what do you mean with "this time"? it was here before, as I said - or if you check the announcements here in the News section (no idea where the 2017 announcement is, but xmas did happen, ingame, I'd say).

If it's a "question" about the Windows version again, you know the answer (different version and all that) meanwhile. ;-)
    DD i was playing on windows in 2017 so no christmas theme or other themes . Now in 2018 i started playing on android so dont know about christmas theme yet but now i know .
    Last edited by ujjwal; 08-26-2018 at 01:10 PM.