Thread: 25.08 Gardenscapes Celebrates its 2nd Birthday!

25.08 Gardenscapes Celebrates its 2nd Birthday!

Happy Birthday Gardenscapes!!

Today Gardenscapes turns 2! Another year of matching tiles, restoring gardens, meeting new characters and learning how to defeat new obstacles!
    What were your favorite garden moments this past year?

IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

My favorite garden moment was when they removed the timed levels!

wow, they did? congrats on that AND on the 2nd birthday, Gardenscapes!
    Party anywhere?

i would like to know why on ipad you get the birthday gift and update but on laptop you don't seem to get it ..... i've done all the refreshing delete browser etc but still no birthday update or the gift for celebrating 2 year birthday

Quote Originally Posted by Carole Beaton View Post
    i would like to know why on ipad you get the birthday gift and update but on laptop you don't seem to get it ..... i've done all the refreshing delete browser etc but still no birthday update or the gift for celebrating 2 year birthday
    The mobile version and the facebook/gameroom version are completely separate and they were not launched at the same time. That is why the updates don't come at the same time on both platforms.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Ahhhh ok thanks

neanche nel mio pc non si aggiorna al 2 compleanno

Sziasztok! Az utolsó frissítés óta a játék bizonyos időnként kidob a játékból! Általában akkor mikor sikerül megcsinálni egy pályát! A megcsinált pályát újra kell kezdeni.

hola como puedo hacer amigos del juego Gardenscapes y felicidades