Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Silly mistakes that made you feel like a total plum

Just now I have purchased a land expansion by mistake ... actually I wanted to keep the trees and the small lake

Using free load coupons for easy stuff by mistake and clear the factory shelf bevore taking the regatta task sounds very familiar to me
    ----------------------------------------------
    Level: 129
    Zoo level: 34
    Town: Lucky Town
    Co-op: Happy Dragon
    Device: Android

Virginia, I DID kick out a member by mistake during a regatta, and she rejoined swiftly but wasn't able to collect the rewards that week.

Have also accidentally sold half my hammers, and I'm pretty sure early on I sold half the slabs I needed for a CB.

A literal plum award: upgrading Frutus island to raise the probability of plums by 1%.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 101 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

Eww new one accidentally selling gems on mistake talk about being furious
    Mary
    Co-op Peoples Choice #PE4MV6
    Town deadend
    Level 89

Ok, I'm calling it.

The first ever winner of the Biggest Plum Award is..... Veganville! For the absolutely wince-inducing accidental kicking out of a team member mid-regatta. Kudos, Vegan, that's genuinely the stuff of which nightmares are made, and you are officially a plum of unrivalled girth. We smaller plums salute you!

Special mention goes to runners-up Catsalive, for the eye-watering fail of selling every hammer in her inventory, and Kitelady for the monumental clanger that is accidentally buying a barn upgrade for hundreds of Tcash. Ladies, consider yourselves officially a pair of Quite Large Plums!

Thanks for sharing, all, that was some good clean fun

Quote Originally Posted by Veganville View Post
    Virginia, I DID kick out a member by mistake during a regatta, and she rejoined swiftly but wasn't able to collect the rewards that week.
    and the worst part of it all that is that you can only apologize

I hate it when I accidentally use a train/airplane coupon on something stupid (easily obtainable)

I have been close to selling half of building materials when I actually need them.

Have also accidentally sold half my hammers, and I'm pretty sure early on I sold half the slabs I needed for a CB.

A literal plum award: upgrading Frutus island to raise the probability of plums by 1%.
    Ouch! Well at least she was understanding.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Don't think I'm not grateful, but I am going to hand the trophy to Catsalive for the sheer fact that selling ALL those hammers cost several months of progress. My accident only cost someone a handful of rewards.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 101 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

I actually just facepalmed the few moments ago. Unloaded all my boats and sent them off with Platinum ingots to set up for a coconut task. Then I went and selected a mystery task which was of course 12 watermelons. So not only do I have to wait hours for them to get back I'm going to have to use more ingots to get my coconuts. Nuts indeed.
    Town name: The Big Easy
    Co-op name: Nicole's Big Easy
    Co-op: # NC5KD4
    Friend #64NSBM

Quote Originally Posted by Home town View Post
    I actually just facepalmed the few moments ago. Unloaded all my boats and sent them off with Platinum ingots to set up for a coconut task. Then I went and selected a mystery task which was of course 12 watermelons. So not only do I have to wait hours for them to get back I'm going to have to use more ingots to get my coconuts. Nuts indeed.
    Oh nooooooo! That's a respectable clanger, for sure

Don't think I'm not grateful, but I am going to hand the trophy to Catsalive for the sheer fact that selling ALL those hammers cost several months of progress. My accident only cost someone a handful of rewards.
    Lol! Thanks I think I was half asleep at the time.
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9