Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Silly mistakes that made you feel like a total plum

My dumb mistakes include:
    *selling half my hammers when I only meant to sell three....was almost ready to expand barn.
    *reserved a task to bring fish from island and then unloaded the boats before I took the task.
    * using free fill coupons by mistake on easy stuff is a regular habit.
    *planting the wrong crops
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017

Oh, this is fun! I think I've done most of these!
    Also, swiping all the products in a factory for a task I haven't actually taken yet,
    Making market purchases in my sleep,
    But my best (worst) was accidentally spending several hundred tcash on a barn upgrade!
    Oh, the agony!
    Town name: Tigerlily Falls Level 139
    Co-Op name: Tigerlily Shoppes
    #GJM4UH
    Friend code: 9D9EUF

Done all those except accidental barn upgrade. Lol

The worst was selling all my hammers when I was almost at upgrade point. I’d just grown potatoes for a task & had meant to sell them. Took me ages to build them up again, & a couple of months before the ratios settled down again.

Mined almost 50 ores thinking I had taken the task. Doh!

Those coupons! Grrr!
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

Well i had brought mint but i never used it and i always accidently use coupon for filling trains/planes .

I will only admit to accidentally taking an 85 point task

But some of those others have mentioned sound vaguely familiar, lol

Oh, a sweater task...I have sweaters...clear the factory shelf...take the sweater task...where the heck are my sweaters??? Maddening!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Oh my I do these way too often, my biggest Darwin Award moment is usually when I pick a fast crop challenge as I’m settling in for the night thinking my typical insomniac habits will have me up until it’s ready and then promptly falling into death like sleep...... actually come to think of it that’s usually the nights I get great sleep until I wake up to realize I’ve failed my task that is.... I’ve also almost kicked out members of my co-op on accident trying to visit there towns, I haven’t yet but I’m waiting for the day.... when my clumsy fingers forces that to happen.

Also while I don’t have a cat a do have a very large nosy dog who suddenly only wants to have her face in my lap when I’m playing township.... her face which is literally the size of my entire iPad! Oh the agony of realizing that I’d probably just bought something or sold something I wasn’t meaning to and the torture of looking into her big sweet brown eyes looking up at me all sweet like “but I love you, momma”...
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Oh ouch, the selling of hammers... that kicks like a mule! Buying a barn upgrade with Tcash is pretty horrific too. *shudder*

Serious face plant this last Regatta! I am the leader of my CoOp and fell asleep THREE times during timed tasks, and they failed. We WERE 645 on the Global Leaderboard and because of my jaunt in Dreamland we are NOW back in Silver league this week. Its times like this I am SO glad our members are happy and forgiving! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Sm08nurse View Post
    Serious face plant this last Regatta! I am the leader of my CoOp and fell asleep THREE times during timed tasks, and they failed. We WERE 645 on the Global Leaderboard and because of my jaunt in Dreamland we are NOW back in Silver league this week. Its times like this I am SO glad our members are happy and forgiving! LOL.
    Lol! 3 rude awakenings. I’ve done it once & felt like such a doofus
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

Hi, Nice to meet you.