Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Silly mistakes that made you feel like a total plum

Quote Originally Posted by Jinjaninja View Post
    Cleared fields for a rubber task and planted them all with silk!
    I had to laugh. I know his was painful for you, but I think the relief of not having done this - YET - just made it burst out of me.

I did, however, harvest my cacao before taking the task. Groan!

Quote Originally Posted by ebliever View Post
    Here's one I did last week:

1. Paid my 10 tcash for a 16th task in my co-ops's first Golden League competition.
    2. Picked a Relay task to produce X of some item (I forget what exactly). Produced all but one before bed.
    3. Woke up and saw I had the last item needed sitting on the shelf - but didn't actually click on it to complete the task.
    4. Thinking I was done, I went to the Regatta page and saw 3 hours left on the timer for the task I had been doing - not enough time, I thought, for another person to do it before time ran out. So I went ahead and helpfully dumped it to clear the space for a new task, ignoring the warning message.

So I wasted 10 tcash, blew 145 points my team should have had, and trashed a perfectly good relay task others could have done for 145 more points each. Ouch.
    Big OUCH!

I've done most of these. Some of them sting. Some of them you will NEVER forget the pain...

A long time ago I had about $400 tcash saved up and I was so excited to spend it on some holiday decor. Then while riding in the backseat of car I was checking on how much I needed to upgrade a shop in the OLD zoo... BUMP.... Nooooooooo. Accidentally spent $350 tcash on a BASKET. ONE BASKET in the old zoo. That was one big bump in the road. For real.