Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Silly mistakes that made you feel like a total plum

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    I was updating my last post while you were wrriting yours so I like to let you know it is fixed!!!
    thx for the update, and phew! and YAY!
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-20-2019 at 05:08 PM. Reason: but not so much jumping/jiggling that the Cable car is at risk to crash! ;)

Oh my goodness! You must have been absolutely horrified Ruud Great news it is all okay..... you can breathe now
    Last edited by Downton; 12-20-2019 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Maybe do a little jig, like those cute penguins DD posted ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Oh my goodness! You must have been absolutely horrified Ruud Great news it is all okay..... you can breathe now
    Thank you Downton
    I was dancing on the ceeling actually after I received the answer from TS
    More Township in real life? ​Check new group messages on a regular basis

Still convinced: change what you can't accept; accept what you can't change

Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 122/Android

I recognize myself in a lot of things here mentioned already.
    Biggest bump (although I still hope CS understands I just made the wrong selection) has happened to me this morning.
    A ticket about vanishing snow while I was switching between my two devices was closed after an unsatisfying answer from CS.
    In the menu to start a new ticket I accidentally came to the option 'delete data' and confirmed...
    Although I am asked to choose between two options on how I want this done, I don't want this at all.
    So stresssss, plummmmm yes indeed!
    Not ready with this wonderful game and you great Forummers, not ready for sending my goodby letter

Fingers crossed this will end well....
    I was updating my last post while you were wrriting yours so I like to let you know it is fixed!!!
    I was like:

and then:

Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 12-20-2019 at 04:43 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    I was like:

and then:

Never a dull moment, right!
    Still so glad the proces was ended before it was too late.
    More Township in real life? ​Check new group messages on a regular basis

Still convinced: change what you can't accept; accept what you can't change

Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 122/Android

Cleared fields for a rubber task and planted them all with silk!

Quote Originally Posted by Jinjaninja View Post
    Cleared fields for a rubber task and planted them all with silk!

that was worth it!
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-21-2019 at 09:53 AM.

LOL... OH, I feel so at home here... <fx: hangs head in shame>

I confess to:

- buying stuff from the market (including milk and wheat) accidentally while just trying to scroll sideways
    - despatching trains before I selected the coop task - even though I had held them in on purpose - and having to do a different task first
    - accidentally selecting strawberry growing when I'd meant to choose strawberry jam making - then having to go through with it and doing strawberry jam afterwards (at least I had a good stock of strawberries!!!!)
    - planting all but 6 fields in rubber and reserving the rubber task, but sleeping through an entire plane departure on my previous task, delaying me past the 12 hours and someone else grabbing it
    - while waiting ages to harvest with only 6 fields operational, accidentally harvesting a few from the wrong row - clumsy fingers - and tying my fields up even longer as I had to replant for the task
    - using product coupons I hadn't meant to use
    - frequently filling production queues or helping people when I really ought to see what the next train wants first

I am VERY happy to say that I've never managed to accidentally pay for an entire barn upgrade though. That takes some beating!!!

Here's one I did last week:

1. Paid my 10 tcash for a 16th task in my co-ops's first Golden League competition.
    2. Picked a Relay task to produce X of some item (I forget what exactly). Produced all but one before bed.
    3. Woke up and saw I had the last item needed sitting on the shelf - but didn't actually click on it to complete the task.
    4. Thinking I was done, I went to the Regatta page and saw 3 hours left on the timer for the task I had been doing - not enough time, I thought, for another person to do it before time ran out. So I went ahead and helpfully dumped it to clear the space for a new task, ignoring the warning message.

So I wasted 10 tcash, blew 145 points my team should have had, and trashed a perfectly good relay task others could have done for 145 more points each. Ouch.
    Last edited by ebliever; 12-29-2019 at 09:17 AM.

My biggest blunder to date was accidentally selecting a low level Regatta task that I was trying to dump. Fortunately it was relay so I was able to recover lost points but not get bonus points that week.