Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Silly mistakes that made you feel like a total plum

Quote Originally Posted by westleigh View Post
    I found this thread at just the right time.

I just accidentally spent $500Tcash upgrading my fruit ship for the sake of 1% plum probability. I am crushed! I was just checking how many more ingots I would need and somehow purchased the upgrade..

I don’t spend real money in the game, so every dollar of that tcash was painstakingly earned through patience and time.

A moment of silence, please. ;-(
    Oooh! Speechless with horror.
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

Quote Originally Posted by dutchie View Post
    Well now I have never ever ever in my life made any of these mistakes, not even once. Probably twice though, but one thing is for sure, I will not let the old man sneak up behind me when I'm playing......... I was at the store (Raj's mini mart ) & he reached over my shoulder, took his finger and swipped it over the top row , yikes!!!!!! I screamed at him you bought everything & sent it all to the barn. My son burst out laughing, he found this totally hilarious, my husband just looked dumbfounded. The look on my face must have scared him to death cause he has never come near my kindle again
    Giggles hysterically
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

Managed to totally ignore my coins balance and am now spending the evening planting almost every field in wheat.

I did send 2 ships to a wrong island once -- so spent tcash to get them back and resend correctly so I did not let my sister down (only other co-op member). I have taken a less than 135 task by mistake instead of duping -- even recently when it is supposed to be more difficult to do. And yes, have used a coupon to fill a crate when I did not intend to. My sister has released product for a task before taking, dumped a task she was doing, planted too few crops and done house of luck before taking the task.

Started our own co-op over a year ago and only fell out of gold once -- so plenty of other players are making mistakes also.

I recognize myself in a lot of things here mentioned already.
    Biggest bump (although I still hope CS understands I just made the wrong selection) has happened to me this morning.
    A ticket about vanishing snow while I was switching between my two devices was closed after an unsatisfying answer from CS.
    In the menu to start a new ticket I accidentally came to the option 'delete data' and confirmed...
    Although I am asked to choose between two options on how I want this done, I don't want this at all.
    So stresssss, plummmmm yes indeed!
    Not ready with this wonderful game and you great Forummers, not ready for sending my goodby letter

Fingers crossed this will end well....
    More Township in real life? ​Check new group messages on a regular basis

Still convinced: change what you can't accept; accept what you can't change

Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 122/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Biggest bump (although I still hope CS understands I just made the wrong selection) has happened to me this morning.
    A ticket about vanishing snow while I was switching between my two devices was closed after an unsatisfying answer from CS.
    In the menu to start a new ticket I accidentally came to the option 'delete data' and confirmed...
    Although I am asked to choose between two options on how I want this done, I don't want this at all.
    Not ready with this wonderful game and you great Forummers, not ready for sending my goodby letter

Eek Ruud Fingers (and toes) crossed for you. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post

Oh no! Good luck getting this fixed!

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Eek Ruud Fingers (and toes) crossed for you. Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    Oh no! Good luck getting this fixed!
    Thank you for your support in this!
    I contacted dreadnought and got a relieving message back.
    Although the real relief will be when I get an answer from CS my breath is a little regulated at the moment.

ETA: And the relief is here:

Thank you all for your support!
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 12-20-2019 at 01:35 PM.

Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 122/Android

eex, Ruud! also am crossing EVERYthing here for you!
    good idea to ask dread for help

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    eex, Ruud! also am crossing EVERYthing here for you!
    good idea to ask dread for help
    I was updating my last post while you were wrriting yours so I like to let you know it is fixed!!!