Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Silly mistakes that made you feel like a total plum

I've spent tcash on a decoration that was awarded later for a personal goal from an event because I was checking it's size & fit. Hit check instead of cancel now both are in storage anyway because I couldn't figure out a way to fit it in with the rest of the decorations

Love this thread..it's both entertaining and soothing knowing I'm not alone.
    Reading through I think I've done everything but the barn upgrade and timing out on tasks.
    In fact when I look in a mirror nowadays I can see the permanent face palm print on my forehead lol

I've accidentally sold half of my slabs before, somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 or 50, while trying to scroll down to sell 1 or 2 to get the trains to bring more glass.
    My favorite goof up that I like to repeat is collecting half the crop I've grown for a task without starting said task first, done that one several times (you think I would figure it out lol). I've also sent boats to the wrong islands and planted the wrong crops. One of the more annoying things is growing a large crop to help out a neighbor, then forgetting to come back to harvest the last leg and fill the crate, then I end up with 70 carrots I don't need AND no clover lol.
    Town name: Gatorville
    Co-op: Ktown Griff
    Working hard on my town and zoo,
    Please come see them! :-)

Well now I have never ever ever in my life made any of these mistakes, not even once. 😁 Probably twice though, but one thing is for sure, I will not let the old man sneak up behind me when I'm playing......... I was at the store (Raj's mini mart 😁) & he reached over my shoulder, took his finger and swipped it over the top row , yikes!!!!!! I screamed at him you bought everything & sent it all to the barn. My son burst out laughing, he found this totally hilarious, my husband just looked dumbfounded. The look on my face must have scared him to death cause he has never come near my kindle again 😁

I found this thread at just the right time.

I just accidentally spent $500Tcash upgrading my fruit ship for the sake of 1% plum probability. I am crushed! I was just checking how many more ingots I would need and somehow purchased the upgrade..

I don’t spend real money in the game, so every dollar of that tcash was painstakingly earned through patience and time.

A moment of silence, please. ;-(

Ooh that is a bad one, so sorry for your loss westleigh... wishing you luck in rebuilding your stash =)
    Town name: Gatorville
    Co-op: Ktown Griff
    Working hard on my town and zoo,
    Please come see them! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by westleigh View Post

I just accidentally spent $500Tcash upgrading my fruit ship for the sake of 1% plum probability. I am crushed! I was just checking how many more ingots I would need and somehow purchased the upgrade..

I don’t spend real money in the game, so every dollar of that tcash was painstakingly earned through patience and time.

Welcome to the forum westleigh . Ouch, that one hurts . I did something on a similar scale a while back. I spent a lot of tcash accidentally purchasing missing items to do one part of the upgradeable snowman. It is devastating, that one was hard to recover from.
    Last edited by Downton; 09-24-2019 at 07:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by westleigh View Post

Terrible. So sorry.
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 136
    Platform: iOS

Looks like a lot of us gave fine at least some of those.

I bought the mint but actually did use it some at first, tho not in a long time.

Started working tasks before actually taking it, not 30 clovers worth, but 5 or 10, plus collected things from factory shelves and harvested crops.

Definitely miscounted fields and planted too few, or, maybe dumber still, planted enough to fill my plane or train but then used some of them up making other things and ended up with too few.

But my biggest face palm, and I've done it more than once, it to somehow accidentally take a low point regatta task I was trying to dump.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Looks like a lot of us gave fine at least some of those.

I bought the mint but actually did use it some at first, tho not in a long time.

Started working tasks before actually taking it, not 30 clovers worth, but 5 or 10, plus collected things from factory shelves and harvested crops.

Definitely miscounted fields and planted too few, or, maybe dumber still, planted enough to fill my plane or train but then used some of them up making other things and ended up with too few.

But my biggest face palm, and I've done it more than once, it to somehow accidentally take a low point regatta task I was trying to dump.
    Oh, I recognize myself in everything you said ... buhuhu ...