Thread: Feedback on recent challenges, $ of enclosures, buildings, land, # of materials, time

Feedback on recent challenges, $ of enclosures, buildings, land, # of materials, time

So the feedback on the new recent mining and transport challenges has been very positive! You should have them more often and add more new and fun challenges! The feedback on need for seeds competition and others - STOP charging T-cash for every single prize chest! This is NOT fun! Include more free chests with better prizes! Nobody wants to pay 3 T-bucks for single TNT, dynamite, bagel, measuring tape, stop light, etc! What's more, STOP charging 6 T-cash for errors during ALL competitions! This is RIDICULOUS! The cost of enclosures, buildings, pots of land, is STAGGERING! I have over 40 animals in my zoo waiting for enclosures because I can't afford to buy them! 100,000 and more should NOT be the price! Pots of land should NOT cost 12/13K! Factories and restaurants should NOT cost 70/90K! Do you know how long it takes to earn this kind of money?! There are WAY too many materials needed for enclosure and barn! They take up WAY TOO much space and the barn isn't upgraded quickly enough! This is frustrating! I have a platypus enclosure that requires 146 pieces of different materials just to be completed! That's crazy! Barn upgrade which will only allow 25 extra items, requires 99 items for a single upgrade! Are you kidding me?! Often times, I'll have to get rid off products that I need just to allow extra space for the materials and vice versa! This is NOT fun or cool! And finally duration of time that it takes to clear the land and complete a building - 19 hours to over 2 days! That is WAY too long! This needs to be shortened drastically! Either let players earn T-cash and coins more easily, or cut the costs for everything! Also make upgrades more meaningful! A ship upgrade requires 15 ingots for example, and will only increase chance of getting a certain item by 1%. That's it! Is that reasonable to you?! This is ridiculous! Cut the hours of production for items! It takes 6h to produce a single item of furniture! Do you think this is fun?! I'll tell you it's not! Make the game more fun & fair!

Gorodok9, you've been a forum member much longer than I but maybe you forgot you are speaking to other players and not the Playrix staff. Maybe you should address your concerns via an in-game message. While I agree with several of your points, the solid wall of text makes it very hard for my over 60 eyes to read. (At least someone edited out the original bold print. Thank you.)

Onto your comments - I too liked the mining and transport games because they gave me prizes for what I normally do in-game.

Cash for treasure chests has never bothered me, people can opt to pay or ignore them. In Need for Seeds I don't recall an excessive amount of TC chests but, like my eyes, my memory is older and no longer perfect.

In general all the in-game prices seem high to me too but, if I choose to play the game, that's the price I will have to pay.

Barn space, materials required, duration for upgrades, construction, etc. have all been discussed at length elsewhere in the forum, I won't rehash those thoughts here.

Finally, I don't think 'fun and fair' are the first thoughts when Playrix develops games. 'Profit and profit potential' come first. BTW, did I mention 'profit' as their guiding principle?

Barb

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post

Finally, I don't think 'fun and fair' are the first thoughts when Playrix develops games. ...
    LOL!
    + well said (all of it. Same age, I guess).

The one thing I object to is the increasing number of days it takes to lay the foundation for a Community Building. Since it can take me a month to finish one, I don't see the point of making you wait for more than two days to start working on it.

Since I've finished the bank on Windows, I have no more community building to mess with.

Expansions and the barn are my major tasks right now. I think on the expansions timing is about right. By the time I complete one I've generated enough coins to pay for another and either have the tools or I'm very close to having them for the next.

The barn is a quandary. It takes 43 of each slab, brick, and glass. So 109 tools for only 50 more room? Will it change it's doubtful, would it be nice? Well yeah but is Playrix's business model Niceness? (See BJK!$'s post on that)

Gorodok I'm not sure what platform you play on but if it's Window you can see me a friend request. My town code is in my signature.
    Just Curious,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Towns: Darkwood (Gary) WMZ83A
    Silver Lake (Alana) 2QS589
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN
    Looking for a new co-op? Check us out!

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    Gorodok9, you've been a forum member much longer than I but maybe you forgot you are speaking to other players and not the Playrix staff. Maybe you should address your concerns via an in-game message. While I agree with several of your points, the solid wall of text makes it very hard for my over 60 eyes to read. (At least someone edited out the original bold print. Thank you.)

Onto your comments - I too liked the mining and transport games because they gave me prizes for what I normally do in-game.

Cash for treasure chests has never bothered me, people can opt to pay or ignore them. In Need for Seeds I don't recall an excessive amount of TC chests but, like my eyes, my memory is older and no longer perfect.

In general all the in-game prices seem high to me too but, if I choose to play the game, that's the price I will have to pay.

Barn space, materials required, duration for upgrades, construction, etc. have all been discussed at length elsewhere in the forum, I won't rehash those thoughts here.

Finally, I don't think 'fun and fair' are the first thoughts when Playrix develops games. 'Profit and profit potential' come first. BTW, did I mention 'profit' as their guiding principle?

Barb
    I have found in-game messages are responded to mechanically. I do not think anyone actually reads them. Perhaps Playrix staff should be monitoring the forum. Lots of room for improvement for this game.