Thread: Zoo for sale

Zoo for sale

I wish it was possible to sell my zoo. At this point I feed the animals I have to decrease the items in my barn. There is no way an enclosure should cost as much as a factory and it does not produce anything of value. The crazy part is lately I don't get any animals I need, but I have several homeless animals.

I understand your frustration, it’s so annoying having homeless animals.
    Many players have abandoned the Zoo especially since the changes were made.
    Initially the Zoo was created to give long time players something to work on and the old system was much better and enjoyable, but it’s been spoiled and despite players being unhappy I don’t see where they have any plans to change it. Such a shame they ruined a great part of the game

I don't think the original zoo played like it was designed for long time players especially. It was something we could start at at a fairly low level and add enclosures and shops there as we went along. I never had any difficulty adding enclosures or finishing families. Imo it was far more mid-level friendly than the new system.

Now it really is something better left until we are done with community buildings and factories.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 01-05-2020 at 09:25 PM.

Sorry I didn’t mean it was specifically designed for long time players, but was added initially because long time players felt they had nothing left to do on the game.

marna_ex... would you like to delete your other post, just so we don’t have duplicate answers. The Mods may do it anyway.