Thread: Aerial Challenge - Hire Dealer Token?

Aerial Challenge - Hire Dealer Token?

Hi

Can anyone explain how the Hire Dealer token that came with 1st place finish in the latest Aerial event works? I already had the dealer hired and now the token is beside him showing 1/3 no idea what this means! Will it "kick-in" after my "paid" hired time expires? has it started running consecutively so no benefit and wasted? or can I choose when to use it? if so how?. What is the "1/3"?

If anyone has figured this out can you share please?!?!?!

Thanks!

I don't know what that means if you already have the dealer hired but this is what I saw.
    Screenshot_20180824-101747.jpg
    Screenshot_20180824-101757.jpg
    Screenshot_20180824-101834.jpg
    Hope that helps
    Cineville
    Curral Bi-Finha!, #CUR4SV
    Lvl 119, Animals 200

After your paid hired time expire (1 day, 3 days, or 10 days), you can redeem the ticket for a day of free hiring.

Don't know about 1/3, maybe it is 3 tickets (that is, 3/3) to hire the market merchant for 10 days free? Just guessing.

The 1/3 means that we can use him 3 times. After you've used him for a day, it will show 2/3.
    Last edited by King Falcon; 08-24-2018 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by King Falcon View Post
    The 1/3 means that we can use him 3 times. After you've used him for a day, it will show 2/3.
    Really not sure about that. To me it means that the person has 1 ticket waiting to be used. We can have up to 3 of them.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Really not sure about that. To me it means that the person has 1 ticket waiting to be used. We can have up to 3 of them.
    I assume the same as you, Graylady.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Thanks GL. I thought that I've won him for 3 days. Lol
    Last edited by King Falcon; 08-24-2018 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by King Falcon View Post
    Thanks GL. I thought that I've won him for 3 days. Lol
    That would have been nice In an earlier event, there was a lot of discussion also about the duration of the voucher/coupon and the meaning of the numbers. Here are 2 explanations by Anastasia, Playrix Admin at that time (and why not a Gold member now, just btw?!), which show that Graylady is right:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post512937

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post520238

Thanks all and to DD for the links I think I get it now!

you're very welcome, Flix, and thanks for saying thank you

Congrats on winning the thing, btw!

...hm, no...

...no, no...

naah!

better?

ah yes, here!

Last edited by _DD_; 08-24-2018 at 07:22 PM.