Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 24.08 Interview with Rachel

Rachel do you live traveling from Aquirum to Aquarium and seeing the different ways we all decorate them.

It’s almost my birthday on 09-11-62 and I love this game I am in 587 or so and I can’t afford to buy the whale that has over 70000 of my purple Diamonds it’s buy them or get my medicine please can you at least the 50 it would be nice I have been very faithful playing it helps me get through a lot when I am down so thank you 🙏🏼 very much for creating this wonderful Game

Hi Rachel, with cricket season coming up in Australia, do you think we could possibly have some world cricket aquariums?
    Australia is a pretty awesome place to live, and cricket during the Aussie summers, makes it an even more awesome place to live in or visit!!

Quote Originally Posted by Babette Martinez View Post
    It’s almost my birthday on 09-11-62 and I love this game I am in 587 or so and I can’t afford to buy the whale that has over 70000 of my purple Diamonds it’s buy them or get my medicine please can you at least the 50 it would be nice I have been very faithful playing it helps me get through a lot when I am down so thank you 🙏🏼 very much for creating this wonderful Game
    The fishy bank (the whale) does not have 70000 diamonds. It fills up at 50 or 60 and then no more are added. If you WANT to spend the $2.99 that's up to you, but you can win a level without using 9 diamonds for 5 extra turns. Just keep trying. It can take days, but you will eventually win the level. I am at level 1674 and have not spent a single penny on buying anything.

Yesterday my husband Ramon got his new update and I did not from the Google play store on the old phone he had.

I haven't seen the heart with lives from friends in forever! I am connected with Facebook. I don't get it. HELP!

Love this game!!!