Thread: won't stop asking for itunes pasword

won't stop asking for itunes pasword

I have the game app on iphone x

every 1-2 minutes it keeps stopping the game and asking for my itunes password

I have tried the following

reboot
    hard reboot
    removing app and redownloading (after reboot)
    changing my setting to prevent in app purchases (and at that point instead of asking for password it interrupts me with the message that in app purchases cannot be made)

it's driving me nuts being constantly interrupted

You have to submit a report from within your game, and give them all the details you described above. To do that, go to Settings > Help and Support. You can also find here a detailed guide on how to do it.

Not familiar with Apple products/apps but could it be the iTunes app requesting you to log on???
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Brianbignfun View Post
    I have the game app on iphone x

every 1-2 minutes it keeps stopping the game and asking for my itunes password

I have tried the following
    Can you make any purchases in the game?
    reboot
    hard reboot
    removing app and redownloading (after reboot)
    changing my setting to prevent in app purchases (and at that point instead of asking for password it interrupts me with the message that in app purchases cannot be made)

it's driving me nuts being constantly interrupted
    Can you make purchases in the game?