Thread: Land and Barn Expansion

Land and Barn Expansion

Dear Township,

This is to inform you, that while our co-op group (Pepe Town) is enjoying the game, we noticed that there are some things that the game needs to improve on:
    1. Land Expansion - The tools are very difficult to achieve. Suggest we can use our coins to purchase.
    2. Barn Expansion - The tools needed for expansion are hard to come by. Suggest we can use our coins to upgrade the barn

Thank you and we hope you can consider our suggestions. We love the game and we want it to improve.

Regards,
    Pepe Town

I agree!! Trying to accrue saws for land expansion is a feat in and of itself. I might have more luck getting them if they were hidden in the mine amongst museum relics. Gems, I won’t even go there. I would just like to expand my land. At this rate, the polar ice caps will completely melt before I am able to expand enough land the size of a postage stamp. 😁

Hi being new to Townhill. It would be great if you could use coins to purchase land expansion. Even if you can't add new buildings until you have enough people it would help with designing my town and moving existing buildings/farming plots

Before the "new zoo" came I was getting my expansion tools in a timely manner and like CB tools, i would sell excess to get the hard tool moving. Now ? That doesn't even work. Have gotten MAYBE 2 saws in 8 days. Very annoying. Don't expand zoo because saving for town expansion and some use the same hard tool that I can't get.

I am new to the game, but I have noticed how hard it is to get tools ... I have several buildings I can not finish. The barn is always full, I think a tool shed would be a great option to keep all the extra paint an bricks .... being able to buy the products with coins about.d be fabulous also.

It's been 19 trains now and 5 airplanes, and I haven't gotten a single window. This is ridiculous.

Based on all the new added factories, the barn size has not grown to accommodate all new items. Why can't the barn size increase in increments after you reach level 100? Even 20 extra spaces with each upgrade, would provide some space for new items.

Land, what can I say...always want more, lol. With monthly regatta decos, should get a minimum of 3 new land expansions.

This is a wish list thread, right?

The barn is always full, I think a tool shed would be a great option to keep all the extra paint an bricks .... being able to buy the products with coins about.d be fabulous also.

THIS IS A GREAT IDEA!!!!!!