Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ask for Advice!

Quote Originally Posted by Cineville View Post
    Fast approaching to get enough monies for music factory. But where should I put it? The reserved spot in music area (4 sun chairs) is not good anymore, it will look horrible there. The spot next to grill factory is reserved for bouquet factory. Seeing music factory's products quite often in neighbours requests and Zoo hot products I can't really hide it as mint or jewellery factory.
    Advice would be very much appreciated
    Personally, I'd use the space by the grill factory for the music factory, and then try to get the bouquet factory either over by the bees, or behind the greenhouse. It makes perfect sense to me in either context, and you have a little space to play with. Lovely town, btw, I enjoyed looking around!

Thank you for the advice never had a thought about the spot next to the bees as a spot for a factory.
    Yes, there isn't much space to play with, never liked the idea arrange and rearrange the town, therefore strongly agree with everyone who advocate for the game's new feature - amusement park portal like Zoo.
    Cineville
    Clover Competitors, #CCRXHF
    Lvl 112, Animals 196

Quote Originally Posted by Meesh View Post
    Nana, I’ve enjoyed your mini game. (Btw there’s a funny guy dancing on the rooftop!) Lol x

I wonder if anyone can spot my weather station and the hydro-electric power station? They’re well hidden
    Found the hydroelectric but not the weather station, which would look cool bottom right next to surfboard tower. Adore your town.

Came to ask questions but got sidetracked hunting meesh' weather station.
    I seem.to remember reading somewhere that Ernie has everything. I can't see any regular high-rises there. Can anyone else?
    Am also looking for ways to use the tall blue and slightly shorter yellow Appartment buildings that we have too many of, so would love to visit towns that make good use of them.

This is a tough one JayS. I don't personally have an inspiring design regarding any of the apartments.I have hidden what I can and then have them placed to the side of my beach and think of them as apartments for holidaymakers.

I do have a couple of pics from another players town who's design is pretty cool. Of course you could play around with it (use different housing etc) but maybe it might offer some food for thought .

IMG_20190702_233542.jpg. IMG_20190702_233336.jpg
    Last edited by Downton; 07-02-2019 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    This is a tough one JayS. I don't personally have an inspiring design regarding any of the apartments.I have hidden what I can and then have them placed to the side of my beach and think of them as apartments for holidaymakers.

I do have a couple of pics from another players town who's design is pretty cool. Of course you could play around with it (use different housing etc) but maybe it might offer some food for thought .

IMG_20190702_233542.jpg. IMG_20190702_233336.jpg
    Thanks Downton,
    Holiday let's/vacay rentals is a cool idea, but the blue green yellow blocks Screenshot_20190703-040541.jpg are just so ugly and numerous imo that it would have to be a really down-market resort. I do like the hills and valleys 3D effect but takes up so much land. Am nowhere near ready to start decorating yet, but planning in advance where expansions needed. Beach resort is best idea yet. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Thanks Downton,
    Holiday let's/vacay rentals is a cool idea, but the blue green yellow blocks Screenshot_20190703-040541.jpg are just so ugly and numerous imo that it would have to be a really down-market resort. I do like the hills and valleys 3D effect but takes up so much land. Am nowhere near ready to start decorating yet, but planning in advance where expansions needed. Beach resort is best idea yet. Thanks
    Well we don't need to talk about where I holidayed in the past .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Well we don't need to talk about where I holidayed in the past .
    Lol
    One of the best campsites have stayed in was accessed by going round the back of a petrol refinery through a run down industrial estate.
    Last edited by JayS; 07-03-2019 at 12:27 PM.

Hello. I am not replying I just don’t know where to post my question. And my question is this, how do I place the things on water like the Coast Guard station. I have an asked him this question and never receiving an answer. It says look for a water drop or it has to be within the boy lines, but the booty lines don’t move. I don’t know how to post or to place my Coast Guard station, could someone please help . Thank you. My Township is called
    Lorettaville.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden queen View Post
    Hello. I am not replying I just don’t know where to post my question. And my question is this, how do I place the things on water like the Coast Guard station. I have an asked him this question and never receiving an answer. It says look for a water drop or it has to be within the boy lines, but the booty lines don’t move. I don’t know how to post or to place my Coast Guard station, could someone please help . Thank you. My Township is called
    Lorettaville.
    Hi!

You can place water anywhere in your town by going into Edit Mode (the 4 arrows button bottom left corner) > Landscapes (first option) > water:

Then you can replace the grass/sand/etc, whatever you have in your town with water, and place the building on it.

The water area beyond the buoys cannot be used, nor moved. You will have to create more bodies of water in your town.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES