Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ask for Advice!

Lightbulb Ask for Advice!

Hey, Townshippers!

Do you guys have any doubts concerning your town design? 👀🌟 Or you're looking for an inspiration?

Ask your fellow players below! 👇🌈 Let's spread creativity and share some awesome ideas!

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 02-13-2019 at 05:33 PM.

YAY!

Thank you Anna!

I'll gladly go first!

Farm plots.

I can't have mine all grouped together because I end up with crops scattered everywhere, however, having them spread into smaller groups (like, 6 plots for wheat, 6 for corn, 6 for...) takes up soooo much space.

I also can't have them grouped around factories because then I end up with fields lost behind buildings...

Help me fix my farm plots!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

Decorating ideas and advice are a constant on these threads, Anna! Some solicited by players, some not - there is always advice and not a few critiques. LOL

I have a mini game to offer up, though. Recently there were lots of comments about Community Buildings - particularly the more ugly or hideous ones. I needed some room recently in my resort area and wanted to rid myself of the garish and awful Music Venue. So I hid it - not perfectly, but good enough for me. Readers are welcome to mosey around my town and see if they can find it. My co-op and town name are in my signature below.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Nevada: I created orchards (2) for my long growing tree crops and keep only row crops in my main farm space.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

D65FE460-C705-4574-B86D-E065EFEF3F6F.jpg

Nevada, this is how I had my fields until I ran out of space recently and was obliged to squish them again (hopefully temporarily). I definitely found planting in 5's or 10's made it easier to keep count. You can't see the whole thing on this pic, but you get the drift..
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Dear Nevada,

With some houses to be build the amount of farm plots in your town will increase till 115 peaces.
    Of course I can hint you to follow the Dutch agrarian way in my town (very efficiently but probably not matching with your 'bigger plan'.

So I visited your town to see where your possibilities lay. I would suggest to move your market next to your lucky house and your barn in the upper corner of your 'farm field'.
    With the total of 115 in your mind you can plan small fields of 10 to 15 plots in some mosaic form if you like. Next to 'road' you can also use water to separate the different fields.
    Hope this was helpful
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 107/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Decorating ideas and advice are a constant on these threads, Anna! Some solicited by players, some not - there is always advice and not a few critiques. LOL...
    I can't decide whether you're pleased all those ideas/advice/critiques can now all be in one place or whether you're not, lol
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Neither, actually, Bess. I just found it amusing that this Decorating Advice thread popped up so formally - as though anyone here needed “encouragement” to express opinions. I mean, this is the Forum, for crying out loud - you know “Opinions R Us!”
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    I have a mini game to offer up, though. Recently there were lots of comments about Community Buildings - particularly the more ugly or hideous ones. I needed some room recently in my resort area and wanted to rid myself of the garish and awful Music Venue. So I hid it - not perfectly, but good enough for me. Readers are welcome to mosey around my town and see if they can find it. My co-op and town name are in my signature below.
    Don't want to spoil your mini game, just saying 'Mr. Jackson seems to love sunflowers'

Screenshot_20180820-230750.jpg
    All Fields and factories close to each other along with the farm animals, while the rest of the town is........................ Don't know Don't Care
    Town Name: Falcon......
    Level: 79
    Zoo: Hate It
    Playing on Android/iOS
    Friend Code: WMUVMM
    Always Full but will be "Happy to Help"!
    Co-op: Cat Show Boating
    #CH6E5M