Thread: No adverts?

No adverts?

I haven't been able to watch any adverts lately, like there are no suggested ads in my "helicopter request" place. And watching the ads have become very important income to me and I've gotten many new games from the ads.
    I would just like to know if there is a way for me to get the ads back?

Hi Marlii

There is nothing you can do to have them back. They are random. Not everyone get them and if you bought some T-cash, they disappear for a long time.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Hi Marlii, For the last few weeks I was getting videos daily, at least 3 or 4 until last week i bought some tcash in a sale and they have now completely stopped. So I think that is the reason why for me mine have stopped. Hope that helps answer your question

Im missing the adverts too. By mistake I clicked trash bin button to one advert and since than I dont see new adverts in helicopter requests. Pleeease give them back ((