Thread: Level 2694

Level 2694

I am well and truly stuck on this level. When I manage to get boosters in a useful place I am forced to use them as the level has run out of moves. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Any screen would be nice I still repeat it: i cannot remember previous levels. Maybe its me and my memory but if You will put screen i will be more helpfull

Thank you for replying Camylie. I did try to post a picture but for some reason could not get it to work. After several days I have now passed this level. It did feel like the game got fed up with me repeating the level and gave me a helping hand.

Quote Originally Posted by salmo View Post
    After several days I have now passed this level. It did feel like the game got fed up with me repeating the level and gave me a helping hand.
    That's how I often feel, too. Funnily enough I sometimes pass levels when I personally think, that my strategy was flawed. Success sometimes doesn't not seem to depend on our individual game play

Wholly cow you are so farπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Quote Originally Posted by salmo View Post
    Thank you for replying Camylie. I did try to post a picture but for some reason could not get it to work. After several days I have now passed this level. It did feel like the game got fed up with me repeating the level and gave me a helping hand.

If comes bout repeating levels - i dont really mind it. I love this difficult, never felt frustrated or so. For me its nice way to relax. Im stubborn as hell so when i cant pass a level it only makes me to try more and more When i will finally passing i feel a satisfaction. I recomending it to all players: im You are fed up make a break and be back to game later Patience and a bit of luck always helps If I would be nervous i would probablly will not be at endgame at all

Actually, my personal advice would be: don't use boosters and coins for extra moves too often. It takes longer to complete tasks, for sure, but using boosters on a regular basis makes, in my naturally subjective perception, the following levels even harder than without.
    I'm currently at level 2870 and still enjoying the game - although there have been moments of frustration as well.

Thanks, by the way, to the devs for bringing back the option of skipping the exploding bombs at the end of a completed level! I highly appreciate this :-)