Thread: Level 2815

Level 2815

Well, been stuck at it for a while now and find it a little boring, since I seem to depend completely on the items that drop down.
    Out of curiosity, has this been a tough level to beat for anybody else, too?

Are You able to put some screenshots? I passed it some time ago so i cant really remember what was it.

For further reference, this is the level:

The way i passed the level, was to make sure first to get all the gnomes under the acorns (in both acorn columns). The most efficient way to do this, is to use bomb/dynamite while several firecrackers were already between the acorns.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Thanks! I've made it in the meantime, although I had to buy extra moves. I'd used exactly the same strategy before, but stayed 1 or 2 gnomes short. Could be that the code had it extra difficult for me, because it was the tenth level of the bonsai campaign. Now with 2 hrs of unlimited lives and the magic hats and facing a red level I know what I won't do the next two hours: play (if you know what I mean)

Aww... So this was this level. Honestly i dont remember levels which i passed at one or two attemps but at this one i remember i mixed two rainbowblasts together, it was helpfull