Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Ideas for future updates

  1. #1

    Ideas for future updates

    Ideas for the garden

    • *]A pool, with sun loungers and maybe a bar?
    • A greenhouse.
    • A kitchen garden. It could grown vegetables, fruits, maybe even herbs.
    • Bee keeping. It could help raise awareness about disappearing bees. And of corse with bees comes honey.
    • A graveyard? Where some of the protagonists ancestors are buried.


    • Chickens
    • Recycling
    • Solar panels
    • Rain catcher


    Maybe you could add a new character that helps Austen. Maybe a gardener or a specialist in plants

  2. #2
    Member Camylie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    451
    It would be a great chance to bring Katherine from HS to GS, she is a florist

  3. #3
    We already have a kitchen in the garden (10th area):



    And the plants surrounding the fireplace are spices and other herbs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Camylie View Post
    It would be a great chance to bring Katherine from HS to GS, she is a florist
    That's true! With the abundance of flowers we have in all garden areas, i'm sure Katherine would like to visit!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

  4. #4
    Remove all star wars hints from the Asian garden and make a space area with a planetarium and some nice wall art or statues instead!

  5. #5
    I would love to see an "add friends" or Search friends tab as to easily add friends that already play the game vs placing name in forum and hoping someone reads/accepts request. Screenshot (5).png

  6. #6
    Member Camylie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    451
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol Stevens Zimmerman View Post
    I would love to see an "add friends" or Search friends tab as to easily add friends that already play the game vs placing name in forum and hoping someone reads/accepts request. Screenshot (5).png
    Very nice idea I would also like to see names of forum users in ingame competitions.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Camylie View Post
    Very nice idea I would also like to see names of forum users in ingame competitions.
    That would be possible only if we choose our in-game name (the name that is displayed in the competitions) to be the same as our forum name. For example, mine is not the same, so we probably competed against eachother and not even know it
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

  8. #8
    Member Camylie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    451
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    That would be possible only if we choose our in-game name (the name that is displayed in the competitions) to be the same as our forum name. For example, mine is not the same, so we probably competed against eachother and not even know it
    True Mine its similar but not the same

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •