Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: 13.12 Ask the Devs! Christmas Edition

I just want more money and more fast in process product

And what wrong with this game, i cant play on my other device with my account,

Oh ya, i wish the price in request people more high.

please can you fixed my wish..?

Thank you

Your gamer fans

Hi! Is it possible to speed up times for items that take 1 day or plus with videos instead of cash? By the way this is the best game ever!

Jogadores ativos

Parabéns a todos por desenvolver esse jogo muito simples mas muito bacana e divertido que nos interte muito durante o dia. A lista de amigos que podemos adicionar todas essas pessoas são jogadores ativos?

Why is it that when you purchase a plot of land it's so very very tiny but you require us to have sooooo many things to get it?
    Its quite an unfair deal, with everything that you are required to have in order to purchase the land; only to get short changed with such a tiny, miniscule square that usually only fits one to two items depending on their size.

Why does the zoo & the town use the same building supplies?

After I opened up my Zoo & started having to build various enclosures I realized I wasn't able to keep up with the needed community buildings & houses in my town due to lack of supplies because I used them in my zoo. Now I've lost total & complete interest in the zoo because it's put me very far behind in building my town. I don't know if I'll ever be able to catch up because you very rarely get the building items you need, you're always flooded with what you already have an abundance of. It's taken me I believe almost a month to complete a community building & I play everyday.

Hi I would like to know how I can retrieve my other game on iOS. I am at level 26. I have tried uninstalling the game but because it is saved in iCloud, it starts where I have left off. My game was on another iPad. Please help.

Could we possibly have option to buy the dealer for a certain number of times versus X number of days? I feel cheated since I lose a third of the dealer's time while sleeping or doing real life stuff. Love the game, but gotta sleep sometimes...)
    Last edited by Greenton; 12-15-2016 at 01:04 AM.

Hello Developers! Thank you for a great game and keeping me entertained. My question is can you please make it so we can sell our over abundance of gems? Specifically the purple and green ones. Or make other appealing uses for them? Thank you!

I would like to know if there is anyway to link my game on my iPad with the one on my MacBook

What are the Purple Gems used for? I have over 100 and I've been very used them. Could we sell them back for coins or Dollars?