Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: building materials after all community buildings done

building materials after all community buildings done

what good are the slabs, bricks, and glass after you complete the last community building?

They will be needed for completing buildings in the zoo - shops and enclosures.
    If you are finished with all community buildings and all zoo buildings, you can just sell them.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

It seems that barn supplies drop more frequently if you keep a supply of the community building materials in your barn. Some have reported not getting any barn supplies while all other supplies were sold off.
    Last edited by Tannie; 08-17-2018 at 06:44 AM.

Not enough space in barn...

I am a very active player. I never have enough places in my barn. Is it not an idea to have 1 toolshed, 1 silo and 1 barn for the rest of the produced things? I'm opening chests; playing more than most at the house of luck, but very rarely do I get things for upgrading the barn. When there are planes asking for wheat; corn and so on, I would have to sell a lot of things that I do need but otherwise the ex. Corn takes almost all my barn space...

Quote Originally Posted by Silje Lundberg View Post
    I am a very active player. I never have enough places in my barn. Is it not an idea to have 1 toolshed, 1 silo and 1 barn for the rest of the produced things? I'm opening chests; playing more than most at the house of luck, but very rarely do I get things for upgrading the barn. When there are planes asking for wheat; corn and so on, I would have to sell a lot of things that I do need but otherwise the ex. Corn takes almost all my barn space...
    Hi Silje Lundberg ,
    separate buildings for storing tools is ruled out by Devs . U can see other rejected ideas here
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...Time-(Or-Ever)

I love this idea, for realism if not space, but Ujjwal is correct. It's not gonna happen any time soon.

I'd love a silo for crops, a barn for tools, a warehouse for factory items... Even if the existing barn space was divided, not added. So, instead of 300 spaces in the barn, there'd be 100 spaces in each.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    I'd love a silo for crops, a barn for tools, a warehouse for factory items... Even if the existing barn space was divided, not added. So, instead of 300 spaces in the barn, there'd be 100 spaces in each.
    Except when you need to make room for 8 popcorn, you wouldn't be able to sell off wheat. If you need room for hinges, you wouldn't be able to sell popcorn. Etc.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 99
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9
    iOS

After building everything, you would have a nice empty tool shed with lot of space doing nothing. Players would start yelling they need that space in their barn/silo.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Veganville View Post
    Except when you need to make room for 8 popcorn, you wouldn't be able to sell off wheat. If you need room for hinges, you wouldn't be able to sell popcorn. Etc.
    Hashtagmanagement...

But yeah, that's a fair point... I usually store all my crops on the fields for barn space, so a crop building for me would actually just be a lot of wasted barn space.

Unless they did it so the buildings still communicated.

Like, you have 1,000 spaces, so if you use 400 in the barn, and 599 in the warehouse, you can store 1 carrot. If you need 20 carrots, you can sell 19 hammers out the barn and top up your silo.

I don't know.

It's getting complicated.

Maybe we just stick to a barn...
    - Township Support.
    Township Wiki,

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    After building everything, you would have a nice empty tool shed with lot of space doing nothing. Players would start yelling they need that space in their barn/silo.
    Stop raining on my idea!

Lol

I think my answer above works here too.

I don't know. It's Sunday. I'm on holiday. I'm tired.
    Brain no worky.
    - Township Support.
    Township Wiki,