Thread: Send Austin to a butler's convention

Send Austin to a butler's convention

Let's send Austin to a butler's convention or on vacation and he comes back with less ideas. Geez if this was real money we'd be way over budget.

Quote Originally Posted by sunflower361 View Post
    Let's send Austin to a butler's convention or on vacation and he comes back with less ideas. Geez if this was real money we'd be way over budget.
    Lol, don't! Imagine how many stars we would need to do that! Lol

Seriously, it is so frustrating when he breaks everything. I wonder how he manages to dress himself in the mornings sometimes!

he probably doesn't undress at night... ;Þ

hey, he probably can't do it alone, and did YOU get the 5 stars yet to help him?!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post

hey, he probably can't do it alone, and did YOU get the 5 stars yet to help him?!
    Lol!! Only 5 stars? I would expect at least 15 stars for that job

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Lol!! Only 5 stars? I would expect at least 15 stars for that job
    If we GET that for that job, I'd agree.
    Not sure I'd want this job anyway, lol. I guess we'd need to find another helper for it.

For some time already, I just get in shortly to pick up the daily 'reward'. Ignoring Austin's reproachful remarks about me being absent for days and weeks (when I login almost daily... <rolling eyes> he cannot even count), just rushing to the street where the guy arrives with the wheel.
    And that guy, who brings this daily reward wheel, is uttering strange sentences also, BTW. 'Don't hold it against me' or some such.
    I take it that he KNOWS that his offerings are poor.

[This game has a major failure in its setup from the get-go, IMO: it depends too much on the luck of the draw, so to speak, i.e. the initial setup of a level. My time is too precious for that. I have about 4 or 5 other F2P games, full of interesting rewards. mini-contests, lots of again and again new extras, that I play daily.]

I would love to send Austin away...he gets more and more annoying these days
    Gardenscapes - New Acres Level 2255
    Hating Austin with a passion

Homescapes Level 500
    Austin in observation

And adjust his attitude. He has one more time to take out his newspaper after I lose a level w/out some words of encouragement. Who does that?! Yeah Austin, I'm watching you and you are coming very close to early involuntary retirement with no pension - so keep the attitude if that's what you want
    aaaaand... he could be more helpful, like looking after the dog (for free), finding gnomes and digging for emeralds.
    He's become too lax and lazing about saying he's just thinking or taking a stroll while I'm working my butt off!!! Get it together Austin ...

#ATX

I like to poke him whenever he's not working i.e. 90% of the time lol.

He's always reading a book/newspaper, playing on his tablet/guitar, lazing on the swing/benches, talking on the phone, writing his diary/book/letters...already discounting the activities borderline related to his work (but strictly speaking still not working) such as feeding the birds and playing with the butterflies...

And he talks back when you interrupt his slacking off
    Gardenscapes - New Acres Level 2255
    Hating Austin with a passion

Homescapes Level 500
    Austin in observation

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post

Hey now! This is where you have to be appropriate! You can't just say that he doesn't take off his clothes. But, that is pretty funny. Still, this game is ages 4+.