Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: It is Time Township Creates a NEW League Above Gold

Where is Garvie, anyway? Haven't seen her since the new Interseasonal shenanigans ruined her zombie racing fun..

Glad to know others feel this way. And wow, goes back to 2016...but times seem different now and there seems to be way too many playing in Gold League. Maybe nothing changed bc this was not the case back then. A race should be a race, not solely based on the luck of maybe only having 1 crazy team so 2 slots are at least open. If we remain in silver league for a few weeks odds are someone will lose interest...
    Town Name: Smidge
    Town Level: 119
    Co-op Name: The Piggy Party #HEJ7SF
    Required Level: 60
    Type: By Request

Totally agree with all the previous comments. I've started opting out of regattas simply because I can't face the ridiculous pressure of trying to avoid being demoted! And I'm the co-op leader! Some weeks I think I spend more time on regattas than I do working! Not to mention the t-cash I end up going through, speeding tasks up and the like. Every regatta seems to see the middle band of teams racing neck and neck with hardly any points between us. Think I'll stay in Silver - until of course it becomes the new Gold!
    Last edited by Lyndi-Loo; 08-22-2018 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Exchanging smileys for ?????s!

I totally agree. There is another thread running and I have actually suggested a similar scenario under the same lines. I have become increasing frustrated by such coops. Those coops who do nothing else but spend trash to complete the regatta tasks as soon as possible should be placed in a like group. Reading through threads these same members complain about who should be finishing top: those who complete tasks first or those who do so in the shortest possible time - even more reason for their own league.

Today is Wednesday and 29 hours from the start of this weeks regetta and the first team has already completed all tasks with a maximum score. This regatta is for 2 member coops. So this coop has completed 16 x 135 ie 32 tasks within that time.
    Last edited by hollyhill8; 08-29-2018 at 01:07 PM.

Amen. I’m getting sick of it. We have tried everything. Even a late start time. We get stuck playing against people from Asia or the Middle East and they are done in 2 days with perfect scores. We are currently in 15th place of 15 coops and we almost all do nothing but 135 tasks and buy the extra. Making me furious actually. I’ve been playing over 3 years and play hours every day. The only thing I have to make the game fun is the regatta and This is getting OLD QUICK.

Maybe if everyone who sees this thread tells their coop members to reply in here Playrix will wake up. I have found the last 2 weeks I'm in the game far less than ever...and sad to say I'm at over 400 days in a row logged in to that game HAHA...

I see over 600 views so far in here yet hardly any posts. Imagine everyone took a minute to blow this thread up and not let it get buried? Whether you are just beginning this game or playing a long time, this affects you. No change can happen if all you people flipping through this continue to stay silent. Don't be silent yet expect results. Get their attention, rather than hoping it'll be seen by them in a Facebook post, lost amongst thousands.

A little over a year ago I realized I found an amazing game. Joined an awesome coop of people, made friends and had fun. 2 or 3 months ago a few of us left to create our own coop after realizing just how crazy you have to play if you want a win. Now... I'm starting to believe Playrix doesn't care and they have idiots running the show rather than competent people. But I still have some hope.
    Town Name: Smidge
    Town Level: 119
    Co-op Name: The Piggy Party #HEJ7SF
    Required Level: 60
    Type: By Request

I can assure you that this thread along with all the other current regatta threads are being discussed between mods and Playrix as an ongoing top priority.

Personally, I hope they sort out all the start time/matching/tie-break kerfuffle before worrying about introducing a whole new league, however, rest assured this is definitely atopic of discussion.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

Agree 100% maybe making all tasks 135 points and allowing limited dumping might help.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Where is Garvie, anyway? Haven't seen her since the new Interseasonal shenanigans ruined her zombie racing fun..
    Garvie stopped playing Township and moved over to Forge of Empires

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa31 View Post
    Garvie stopped playing Township and moved over to Forge of Empires
    Well hmph, that's a shame. Thanks for the update though!