Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Windows] Why have the regatta results not posted?

Can't Claim Rewards Yet

Most of my teammates in La Bonita cannot avail their rewards yet since Regatta was over until this hour of my complaint. The message keeps saying, "race is over, wait for the results".

What is the cause of this? It's our first gold trophy reward and it's not a pleasant experience not to be rewarded for all the hardwork the team had exerted.

Please fix this issue before the new race starts or else we'll set to not-racing that would affect our coop status that will spoil all the fun.

Thank you for any reply or help.

I'm in USA, Regatta ended 12 hours ago, still "Regatta is over wait for results" . Other members of co-op waiting too

Our Coop is USA also. Some have gotten their rewards, but at least 3 have not. And they are in USA.

Quote Originally Posted by EmCee View Post
    ...What is the cause of this? It's our first gold trophy reward and it's not a pleasant experience not to be rewarded for all the hardwork the team had exerted.

Please fix this issue before the new race starts or else we'll set to not-racing that would affect our coop status that will spoil all the fun.

Thank you for any reply or help.
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi, the problem is currently being looked into. I will update here when i have more news.
    Hopefully there'll be news soon, all efforts are being made, for sure.

Add me to this list as well. I'm in the US and play the game on Windows.

Only 2 fully active members in my coop and we both haven't received the results yet either. I am in the UK and he is in the USA and both playing on Windows..

Good to know we aren't alone and that it is being looked into. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by NewCastle View Post
    It's almost 6 hrs past the end of the regatta and we still have not gotten the results. Is everyone experiencing this problem?
    we are having the same problem, i've contacted playrix, have not heard back from them yet

The problem is still being worked on. Hopefully, it will soon be resolved.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Hello. Update on our rewards issue. Only 3 of us among 14 coop members so far have collected the rewards, 8 none, other 3 members have not logged on yet, so we dont know their status. But it's so painful that this happens to my co-members, esp we just won 1st place. Our victory is not complete. Soon, new race will start and this truly spoils our eagerness to play. We all are windows10 players, I bet.

Hopefully, we get helped before the new race starts.

I just received my rewards! Thanks for getting this fixed before the next race.