Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Windows] Why have the regatta results not posted?

[Windows] Why have the regatta results not posted?

It's almost 6 hrs past the end of the regatta and we still have not gotten the results. Is everyone experiencing this problem?
    Last edited by dreadnought; 08-16-2018 at 12:16 AM. Reason: added windows in title

hmm I am in the united states and we have four days left in the regatta...
    Mary
    Co-op Peoples Choice #PE4MV6
    Town deadend
    Level 89

I'm in the United States and the regatta is over here, but results haven't been posted. It reads "Regatta is over. Please wait for results" .

Navy, are you playing on Windows or Mac?

I know one of theirs the regatta starts/ends on a different day of the week compared to iOS.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

It has nothing to do with where you are but rather the platform you are using. As the regatta for Android/iOS/Kindle started on Tuesday, you guys must play on MAC or Windows.

Did you try closing the game and restart it to see if the results would show with a fresh connection to the server? If not, contact Playrix from within your game.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Navywife View Post
    I'm in the United States and the regatta is over here, but results haven't been posted. It reads "Regatta is over. Please wait for results" .
    Hummm, are the regattas on different schedules for different platforms? Android / iOS / Kindle races run from Tuesday to Sunday with Mondays off. What platform are you using? Windows? MAC?

I too am in the US and not only is the old race over but we are two days into the next one. That's why I ask about platforms.

[edit: wow, not only 1 note collision but 2! Jinx and double Jinx]

Quote Originally Posted by NewCastle View Post
    It's almost 6 hrs past the end of the regatta and we still have not gotten the results. Is everyone experiencing this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Navywife View Post
    I just checked, and the regatta results are indeed not ready yet. I will try to find out if there's an issue relating to the regatta.

This is happening for Windows btw (on Windows the regatta starts on Thursdays).
    Last edited by dreadnought; 08-15-2018 at 04:32 PM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I am also having the same problem (using windows 10), i emailed, but have not heard back yet. Have restarted computer and that did not help. I am glad to hear it is not only me having this problem. ETA: other members in the coop have received their rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by socrafty View Post
    I am also having the same problem (using windows 10), i emailed, but have not heard back yet. Have restarted computer and that did not help. I am glad to hear it is not only me having this problem. ETA: other members in the coop have received their rewards.
    Hi, the problem is currently being looked into. I will update here when i have more news.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Other people in my co-op have collected their rewards. I just keep getting a message about waiting for results. Have restarted computer and uninstalled & reinstalled twice with no luck. I'm in USA & others in USA have not had this problem. Did send a msg to Playrix, don't know when I'll hear back & worry that I'll lose my rewards. Our interseasonal regatta starts tomorrow.